Community post

Question

Am confused with ovulation

I had a 28days circle last month sept 23-26 and i stil got spotting for another two days, oct 2nd i had a very heavy cramp and now 3rd of oct am ovulating. I found it too early and i dnt knw if B'd is good today or it a false alart. Pls help am confused.

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

hi there your typical montly cycle isnt always typical and you can sometimes ovulate earlier than expected! if you have ovulated oct 3 then you are typically due ur period around oct 17 give or take a day as ur luteal phase (days past ovulation and next period) varies by one day up or down. as regards to baby making sex if you are certain you are ovulating then you should have been having lots of sex on the days coming up to ovulation in your case 1st 2nd and 3rd oct and 4th! optimal days are day before ovulation and day of. but you should be always having sex on the days leading up to ovulaion

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo