Community post

Discussion

Chart Confusion

Can anyone help me figure out my temps. I had a huge dip at CD 8. Last cycle I didn't ovulate until day 18. I wasn't OPKing yet. My period a couple weeks ago was only a one day period which is weird for me. I'm thinking I'm still getting back to normal after birth control even though it's been 6 months :( Any advice?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/45fd84

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I do not temp but as far as you having a huge temp dip on cd 8 could've been caused from anything....sickness, stress, weather changes, temp in the room. I do not temp because there are SEVERAL things that can give you a false reading and it is not very accurate. between seasons changing is the worst time to temp because women get colds and have allergies and it causes there temps to either rise or fall and it gives them false results. So if I were you I would use opks along with charting just to be safe and to know when you ov every month!! and have you tested for a bfp yet? you said your last cycle was only a day long? that wouldve been a huge sign for me as ib ....and i was on the bc for 5 years and it took my body over a year to get back on track. it all depends on your body and how long you were on the bc as well....Good luck and I hope this info helps you

10 years ago

THanks for the advice. I have taken a test and it was a bfn a week ago. It's hard because i'm not sure how long my cycle is because the last one I had was my first official period since i got off birth control. I went for months without cycling and felt very crappy. I still do but it's getting better. Today my OPK was almost the same shade, i'm not sure if that means i'm getting close or if you just need to go by the same color lines. We'll see. I am starting to get some stomach pains so maybe the big O is on the way :)

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo