Community post

Discussion

Trying for a second baby!

View Full Post

Hi!
Just wondering if any one else is in roughly the same cycle as me who I can share this journey with!
Last period began 25th march.
I feel so nervous this time around.. I don't know why!
Well actually I suppose I do, it's a lot to think about and us ladies don't half pile the pressure on ourselves!!
I have had one miscarriage in the past and since had a healthy boy and my pregnancy was great. No stresses. No problems. No sickness (woohoo!)
Anyway, hope to talk to some of you soon x

20 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

11 - 20 of 20 Replies

Yesterday evening I got my BFP at 9dpo. I'm beyond thrilled!

9 years ago

Congratulations!! I got a P at 9dpo with my 1st.
Good luck!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone!! I'm a newbie and looking forward to chatting with others going through the joys of TTC! We are TTC #2 as well. My cycle started March 22 and I'm currently in 2WW...today is 8DPO. Going crazy with "symptoms" and googling everything. Ugh!! I wish I could relax! Good luck to you all!!

9 years ago

I am 7dpo and find the tww exhausting with all the obsessing. I am normally a very rational, level headed individual but nothing like the tww to bring out the crazy!! Here's hoping for a bfp soon so that I don't have to endure another tww!! Good luck to all you ladies:-)

9 years ago

Well my cycle started on the 25th of march and I had intercourse the 2-11 so im just hoping that we have conceived. our first baby ended in miscarriage at 8.5 weeks... im 6 DPO and i;m googling everything!!! lol

9 years ago

Well good luck everyone! I don't think anything will happen for me this month - I just have a feeling.

Hi ladies, how you all doing? I am 10dpo and got a stark white bfn on a clear blue plus test this morning. So disappointed and just hoping it may be too early or I ovulated a day later than I thought but think probably not. Have no symptoms so more than likely out. We are going to do iui with femara this next cycle so hope that might work for us. Such a roller coaster ride of emotions. Good luck to you all:-)

9 years ago

I've had an early visit from AF today :-( booo

Hey everyone,

Congratulations browneyed!!

Sitting at 4dpo here. Some symptoms but they're probably phantom since it's so early.

Planning to test on Wednesday 4-22. Wish me luck waiting that long!

Cheers

9 years ago

Hello, ladies! Do you want to know what really sucks? Having long, irregular cycles. My TWW is more like three weeks. I'm at 18dpo, just wondering if AF is going to sneak up on me anytime soon. Bailey, you're right; I had all kinds of "symptoms" starting at 6dpo that I had never had before, like that mild cramping and random bouts of nausea, but I have explained them all away in my head so that I don't turn myself inside with anxiety. Lately, the cramps are still really mild but I'm associating them with menses so I can keep my heart from breaking. I get a nice boost from all the I keep seeing, can't wait until it's our turn!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo