Posts by Pipparoof

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Positive HPTs :-)

Yesterday at 11dpo, with my first morning wee, I took a cheapy internet midstream test and literally watched a ...

4 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

10dpo NO symptoms :-(

For the past day and a half my symptoms have been dwindling. This has put me on edge. I felt so positive that ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Just wondering..

Please answer if you can, I'm going slightly crazy! O_o I am 10 dpo today and feel nothing. But for the past ...

3 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Way too early I know but I POAS

I am only 7 dpo and feeling all sorts of things and I am convinced I am pregnant!! (And very hopeful obviously ...

1 Comment      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

Dentist trip resulted in Local anaesthetic

My top left wisdom tooth has had me in agony just lately. I was scared I had an infection so I went to the den ...

2 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

TTC number 2.

This month marks the official 'trying to conceive' baby number 2. The last few months have been a laid back ...

0 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Sensible or OTT?

Hi! I'm TTC my second child, currently waiting for ovulation to take place. My son is napping in bed and I'm s ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Trying for a second baby!

Hi! Just wondering if any one else is in roughly the same cycle as me who I can share this journey with! L ...

20 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

No more pages