Community post

Journal

10dpo NO symptoms :-(

For the past day and a half my symptoms have been dwindling. This has put me on edge. I felt so positive that I had these feelings and now I have nothing I feel depressed! I didn't have any symptoms until 6 weeks with my son so I'm trying to bear that in mind but it's strange that I had so many symptoms and now nothing.
Also, I took a hpt with my son at 9dpo and got a positive so I was hoping it might work out the same this time but it hasn't. I'm 10 dpo today and this morning took a hpt and got nothing.
That coinciding with my no symptoms has just got me down. My husband is 30 tomorrow and I was really hoping to have a positive pregnancy test for him to open. I know there's still time yet and maybe it's the cheap internet tests I've bought but I can't help but feel like it's just not my month. I even went to the supermarket this morning to get some first response tests as that's what I used last time but when I got there, there was only the shops own brand. The next shop wasn't for miles away so I just came home.
Oh dear. :-(

1 Comment • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

10 DPO is really early, especially since on average implantation happens on 9 DPO. FX that AF stays away and you get your BFP.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo