Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

121 - 130 of 184 Replies | Last Page

CD15 and a positive OPK this morning!!! No BDing yet as the kids haven't left us alone!! Fingers crossed that we can BD in the next 24 hours, otherwise I will be moving over to February!

<a href=

9 years ago

Good luck mistique! :)

9 years ago

Got. My bfp today!!! Edd Jan 9 2016!!

9 years ago

beautybeast - I am 7DPO.... this is killing me! lol.

CONGRATS to misschrys12!!!! AWESOME NEWS!

9 years ago

CONGRATS misschrys12

AFM - AF arrived this morning. On I go to the February board.

for everyone else whose still working on that New Years baby!!

9 years ago

Congrats misschrys12

User Image

9 years ago

Last cycle I O'd on CD 20. CD 20!? What does that even mean? I'm not going to let it get to me. Am I really even O'ing??? I'm not going to let it get to me. I keep BBT chart to verify, but why haven't I got pregnant yet? That's a good question. I'm not going to let it get to me. I know it will happen at the exact time that it is supposed to. Is it this month??? The due date would be my on DH's birthday!! How exciting??
I'm not going to let it get to me. This month, I ovulate on my birthday. My birthday is on Mother's Day... I'm not going to let it get to me.
At the end of the May, family will be visiting during the time of testing. If I get BFN when they are here, I'm not going to let it get to me...

Ladies OR to you

____User Image____

9 years ago

I am sorry Farrah... how long have you been trying?
I had a lot of difficulty with my DD... and am also having difficulty now...

you have a great attitude about it though. When DH and I were trying for my DD, we just kepis saying, "our baby" isn't ready to meet us yet. But when she does, she will be ours... That helped me and it is helping me now...

9 years ago

Querdoodle I'm sorry AF showed after you had so many promising symptoms :(

to the BFPs

CD16 today. Not sure if I have O'd yet, some months It's obvious and other months I don't feel it. So I'm not sure!

<a href=

9 years ago

Today is CD 23 Question about my BBT. This morning I took it and it read 97.60 but then 5 minutes later at my regular time it read 97.86 (which temp would you use) If I use the 97.60 it doesn't give me a coverline but the other temp would. If you think that the first temp should be used do you think that is considered a big enough rise to say that ovulation day was yesterday? (obviously I wont know for sure until I see temps for the next couple of days)
Thanks in advance for any input.

CD 21 I had positive opks CD 22 negative opks (usually I have positive opks a couple days in a row.. hoping that this is a good sign as well....anything different right?!)
CD 21 I was having stomach cramps CD 22 my legs were achy like you have with pms

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo