Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

111 - 120 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Just a quick update: heard back from doctors office. Spotting and light flow is normal. And it's not the start of a new cycle.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

YES! Finally on CD 21 a positive opk!! With FMU both lines showed right away.

Well maybe.. some people are voting negative. And now that the test is dry the test line is a little lighter than the control. I'm sure my afternoon test will be much darker. So excited to see a dark test line.

User Image

9 years ago

kelley - Yay!!! It is just slightly lighter, but I believe it means you will be ovulating in the next 24-36 hours! Glad to hear it finally went dark! Your body just must've really tried hard to O and was late this month.

Lolo - glad everything is normal. I wish it was the start of AF for you, though, so you could move on!!!

9 years ago

congrats Bfurlow !

9 years ago

Kelley been following ya lol id start bding girl fx crossed for you. I

9 years ago

lol thanks mama nice to see you. Hope things are going good for you.
The last couple of cycles have been crazy for me. And this cycle would be latest I've ever ovulated.

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley - YAY!! for you this month.

AFM: I am still clinging to some hope that we conceived this month. still hasn't showed up yet. normally it should be by today. I'm starting to wonder if I O'd late and what I thought may have been implantation cramping on Apr 19th (cd 21) could have been ovulation pains. we did bd around that time too so if that was ovulation, we could have conceived then. last night a felt a slight momentary twinge of what I thought was the start of cramps and first thing this morning the slighted drop of spotting, I almost didn't even notice it. then nothing more since. (which is not at all how my typically operates) So perhaps last night's little "cramp" was implantation and this was implantation spotting this morning. If that's the case, it'll still be a couple of days before anything will show up on a pregnancy test.
I know this is probably a stretch, but as long as still hasn't shown up, I'm clinging and grasping to all hope. hahaha

9 years ago

Hey ladies!! Hopefully this is my month for a Bfp!! I am two days late right now I took a test the day before af was due and got a maybe faint line? But it was reallllly light and a blue test so I am trying hard not to be excited at all. Currently not to many symptoms sleepy and had crying spells ( crazy ones I just can't control really not like me ) last night ( tmi ) had sex with the husband and he said I tasted and smelled different like something he had never experienced. He also said I was really tight like he thought he was going to hurt me and sex was amazing. Lol any similar situations or experiences? Anyone else holding out on testing ?

9 years ago

Cmm - sounds promising!!

Bfurlow - Congrats!! awesome news! sticky bean vibes!

Querdoodle - keep the hope....

AFM - still having some pressure in the Uterus, which doesn't typically happen during AF. So I remain really hopeful, trying not to get ahead of myself though. I am still only 6-7DPO.

When do you think is the earliest I could test...

9 years ago

I'm 7 DPO. Waiting to test is a TEST in itself. I think I'm 7dpo anyway. I was on vacation and I didn't have a period at all last month, so Idk where I am in my cycle. (pregnancy not possible from last month.) Who else is around 7DPO? I need a chatting buddy while I wait this TWW out.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo