Community post

Discussion

June 2014 babies, let's wait together

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

This is my 4th cycle trying for baby #3 (previous husband for the first second babies, age 5 & 7 years) had a chemical pregnancy this month at 4 weeks 4 days after 1 week of positive hpt. We had been having unprotective sex since march 2013. I am 32 years old and do is 29 years old and is military.

Today I am cd 5, with avg cycle length of 26 days with ovulation around cd 12-13.

Taking: materna, baby aspirin (new this month), evening primrose oil (cd 1 until ovulation then switched to dha), vit b6 (100 mg) and b12 (1200 mcg due to anemia a few years ago).

Trying the clear blue fertility monitor this month instead of traditionally opk tests.

Any cycle buddies???

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

85 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

81 - 85 of 85 Replies

Well keep me posted and i'll be rootin for ya!! As for me...i think im gonna try to hold out for a few more days before i test. TRY being the key word! Lol! Good luck to u dear!!

10 years ago

Thank you, thank you! Hope you get your and I shall keep you posted! Would you be due late June?

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Well ladies..... I tested today..... !!! Sooooo excited!!! I wish all yall the best of luck and baby dust! I will be due around July 4th.

10 years ago

Yay!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies weve been ttc for 8 months now , im 7dpo today, been having creamy cm since 4 or 5 dpo, and today it seems to have increased. I also has red tinged creamy cm up by cervix at 4 and 5 dpo. Ive been having light dull aches in uterus&back as well as heavy bloatrd feeling & twinges in ovaries for days. Have been taking naps by noon for the last 3 days which I never nap, and breasts feel ever so lightly sore as well as stinging nipples, specifically on my left. Im also not due for my period until the 15th. All of these symptoms are new to me except the dull aches in my uterus which I have had in previous months. Really hoping all of these are promising signs!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo