Community post

Discussion

Dpo 1- looking for a buddy (and support)

Hello everyone,

I am looking for some friends to support each other in this long 2 week wait.

I am 32 years old with two children (7 & 5 years old) from a previous marriage. I married the love of my life 2012, he is 29 years old and in the army. I had an IUD inserted may 2012 and removed January 2013 bc I was extremely unhappy with bloating and emotional mood swings.

Birth control: mixed hormones from age 18-25, mini pill age 26 and IUD from age 27-29 & 31 ( 7 months).

Past pregnancies: iugr with first child and mystery tumor, inductions with both.

Medications: materna, pristiq, vitamin b12, krill oil, magnesium

Exercise: 4 -5 hours per week, BMI: 20

Unprotected intercourse: January- June

Official trying: end June to current date, using opk's, 28 day regular cycle, 2-3 days of light menses (min abd cramping and thigh cramping) and ovulation around day10-11. (cm has decreased with my age).
- intercourse this month on day 6, 8, 9, & 11.

Symptoms: ovulation cramping and sore breast (new experience, normally I get cm and a mild 5 min cramp on right side).

I totally felt crazy last cycle and imagined tons of symptoms (sore breasts, "feeling pregnant", testing like crazy, nausea, smell aversions. It was probably due to the heat, humidity of 40c.

Good Luck, Holly

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

That is a lot of information! I'm a couple of days ahead of you, but not too far.

Kimberly

10 years ago

I know, feeling a little obessed this month.

I spent my teens and early 20's fearing pregnancy and now I am longing for it, craziness !

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Yeah, same here. I was using some method or another of birth control all three times I got pregnant with my first husband. Now that I'm in my 30s it feels like I've been trying FOREVER.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo