Community post

Discussion

Opk returning darker

Good morning,

Quick? What does it mean when opk test lines starts getting darker at dpo 6?

Cd:day 8-10 positive opk with a digital monitor and ovulated on day 11, consistent with my regular cycle. Bedded on day 7, 9, 10, 11.

I continued with the opk bc I have 20 and poas!

Dpo 1-5 line became fainter and finger and digital response was neg (but when you remove the stick from the monitor it looks like a regular opk test).

Dpo 6 - the line was darker than the last before.

I have had cramping since ovulation, sore bbs and bloating.

What could this mean?

Thanks

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi Irish Lady

with my first pregnancy I bled quite heavily about cd 20 so thought my period had come early as it had been a stressful few months for me. anyway 10 days later I took opk expecting it to be negative for next cycle amd it was a strong positive. I didn't think more off it until a couple of days later but still had positive opk which isn't normal for me so took early hpt and low and behold second line! Unfortunately I lost the pregnancy later on but that had nothing to do with positive opk. well that's my story - maybe not the same for you but who knows? fingers crossed amd sticky baby dust!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo