Community post

Discussion

June 2014 babies, let's wait together

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

This is my 4th cycle trying for baby #3 (previous husband for the first second babies, age 5 & 7 years) had a chemical pregnancy this month at 4 weeks 4 days after 1 week of positive hpt. We had been having unprotective sex since march 2013. I am 32 years old and do is 29 years old and is military.

Today I am cd 5, with avg cycle length of 26 days with ovulation around cd 12-13.

Taking: materna, baby aspirin (new this month), evening primrose oil (cd 1 until ovulation then switched to dha), vit b6 (100 mg) and b12 (1200 mcg due to anemia a few years ago).

Trying the clear blue fertility monitor this month instead of traditionally opk tests.

Any cycle buddies???

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

85 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 85 Replies | Last Page

Lower back pain today. I have had this as a precursor to af the last few cycles. I just want to sleep this off. Lol. I am not giving up until its over.

10 years ago

Snielsen- Don't give up! No spotting today so good sign?! A little queasy throughout the morning and have headache. Stomach feels weird like pressure. Fx'd...only few more days!!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Hi there cycle buddie! DH and I are also TTC! This would be baby #2. I am currently 8dpo (O'ed on 9/30/13) and if I am preggers I would be due 6/23/14 (my grandmother's birthday) so fingers crossed for the both of us, baby dust! Follow me and check out my symptoms. ~CHOW~

10 years ago

Welcome Meme. Holding out. Today is 14 dpo and feeling good. Yesterday backache and cramps, but today I woke up with a stuffy nose and my neck is stiff. So I must me sleeping wrong.

10 years ago

Welp! Today is 15 dpo and the hasn't showed her face! I'm so tempted to test! Breasts are super tender, having night sweats and I never sweat. Very tired and sleepy all the time. Fx'd!!

Welcome Meme!

@snielsen- you're going to test this weekend right?!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Oooh, so excited for you. I was thinking of testing Friday, but I have a test in the cabinet screaming. My longest cycle yet was 29 days, which is Friday. But my nipples hurt today. Can't remember if they usually hurt or not. I even have been trying to track how many bathroom breaks I take...not sure if I am peeing more or the same. Kind of twinges on my left side. That is where most of my cramps and pain have been. Maybe baby on that side? Now I am being too hopeful.

10 years ago

No af today 16dpo! Tomorrow is the big day. I'm nervous, excited blah too emotional to say the least. Breast super tender I think more than normal before I get af .

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

So exciting Cari! I am still hanging in. 15 dpo for me today. Testing tomorrow I think. Part of me doesn't want to though. Last cycle was 29 days which is tomorrow, but I am dying to know one way or another.

10 years ago

Cari, any updates? Today is cd 29, 16 dpo for me and I chickened out of testing today. Last month was 29 day cycle, so if no af today, then testing tomorrow. I think I liked it better with my boys because I didn't know so much about the Tww and cycles weren't regular. I just tested pb a whim and was preg with each if them. It was much simpler when there wasn't so much anxiety.

10 years ago

Ugh! No baby! The witch showed up yesterday and I was so disappointed I didn't even post. So I'm out until next month! to everyone still awaiting bfps this month!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo