Community post

Discussion

June 2014 babies, let's wait together

View Full Post

Hello ladies,

This is my 4th cycle trying for baby #3 (previous husband for the first second babies, age 5 & 7 years) had a chemical pregnancy this month at 4 weeks 4 days after 1 week of positive hpt. We had been having unprotective sex since march 2013. I am 32 years old and do is 29 years old and is military.

Today I am cd 5, with avg cycle length of 26 days with ovulation around cd 12-13.

Taking: materna, baby aspirin (new this month), evening primrose oil (cd 1 until ovulation then switched to dha), vit b6 (100 mg) and b12 (1200 mcg due to anemia a few years ago).

Trying the clear blue fertility monitor this month instead of traditionally opk tests.

Any cycle buddies???

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

85 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 85 Replies | Last Page

Patiently- Update?! I barely slept all night...crampy and feeling some pressure and super nauseous between 5-7 am! Talk about moody when I finally dozed off and my DD & DS were up at 8 playing! I'm hoping the flies passed my house...still not testing!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Caridura- last night I had some very light cramping that lasted like 10 min or so. I woke up this morning and couldn't help myself so I tested with my fmu and got a super faint line. I'm going to test again tomorrow morning and see if the line gets darker.

10 years ago

Congrats Patiently!!! So exciting.

10 years ago

Today is 12dpo and I have a temp dip this morning. Kind of bummed, bit this morning I keep feeling a pulling inward from my belly button. No af yet, but trying not to get any hopes up after todays dip. Af due anywhere from today to Thursday since my cycles are nutso.

10 years ago

Congrats, Patiently! Hope your lines got darker today.

I had some pink spotting this morning and freaked out thinking af was coming! Throughout the day I've been nauseous, and when I went to the bathroom again nothing was on the tp so I started thinking IB??? Not testing until Friday.

@snielsen- fx'd for you!! I hope the doesn't show up for the both of us this week! LOL

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

I am out..., next month

Good luck to all!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Sorry to hear Irish lady!

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo