Community post

Discussion

Any buddie (or a few) who is active on this site?

View Full Post

Hi all! I am new to this site and looking for a buddie. I am on 7dpo today (I think) cycle day 23.

198 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 198 Replies | Last Page

Yay for a positive OPK! That's always exciting! Well I got a blinkey face from Thurs. to the following Friday. Hubby leaves to go to the camp Friday early and guess what solid smiley Saturday morning. I'd given up thinking that I would get a solid face so we bd'd Thurs-Wed so hopefully something stayed alive in there! I just don't know if I actually ovulated bc I felt a lot of pressure/ovary pain all week until it showed my "peak" O day. I just don't know anymore. My doc said a few months back that I'll probably need fertility treatments to get pregnant bc I'm so irregular. Sometimes I just want to throw in the towel and count my blessings for the two I have. Why does it have to be so frustrating?! Good luck ladies!

10 years ago

Ah, murphy's law Jen! Perhaps those swimmers from wednesday made it My hubby is so on-board this month, it's so nice to have his support. on what cycle day are you today? I am on day 22...still a long wait. I try to not think of it but it's so hard not to!
How old are your kiddies? We are TTC#1, but I am a nursery school teacher so I always say I have (currently) 16 4year olds every day.

10 years ago • Post starter

Finally got my positive opk!!! But this is my first month using them...Maybe you wonderful ladies can answer this. What day do i count as 1dpo?

10 years ago

My girls are 8 & 4 and they were both SO easy to conceive! I got off the pill and was pregnant in a month. It's crazy how different this time around is. I'm on CD 25 by my cycles average about 37 days. It's varied every month since I got off the pill in January.
It takes a special person to be a nursery school teacher. I admire you bc Idt I could do it! Lol
I consider my ovulation day the day after I get a positive OPK and that day after 1 dpo but that's just me.
Hope you ladies have some October luck!!

10 years ago

My girls are 8 & 4 and they were both SO easy to conceive! I got off the pill and was pregnant in a month. It's crazy how different this time around is. I'm on CD 25 by my cycles average about 37 days. It's varied every month since I got off the pill in January.
It takes a special person to be a nursery school teacher. I admire you bc Idt I could do it! Lol
I consider my ovulation day the day after I get a positive OPK and that day after 1 dpo but that's just me.
Hope you ladies have some October luck!!

10 years ago

Yeah judging by my CM and spotting I also say my OV is the day after my OPK+ and the next day would then be dpo 1..
Easy to conceive? meaning you conceived the very first month of trying?? thats awesome! what made you decide to have another after 4 years?

Yay! Hopefully this is your month!
Yes, conceived the first month (for both). Well we started having kids kinda early (I was 22). My father-in-law was diagnosed with prostate cancer and only given a short time to live. My husband wanted to give him a grandchild before he passed so we started trying on our wedding night. We waited four years to have #2 just to be able to enjoy #1. In the last couple years we've gotten good jobs and bought a house with tons of room so we feel like we're only missing a new baby. Most of our friends have kids under 5 and my girls tell me all the time that they want a baby brother/sister. I was hoping I would get pregnant quick this time again and we'd have a 2013 baby but that's not happening. I just try to keep thinking that if it doesn't happen then it's meant to be that way :) GL!!!!

10 years ago

Guys, I need you advice.

I have been experiencing spotting. The first few days was OV and 1dpo so i figured its just some spotting due to OV. on day 2 nothing. but then on dpo3 and 4(today) I have been experiencing spotting early in the mornings and late afternoons (brownish mucus discharge)...i have been trying to read up a bit and seems like the general feeling is that its too early foe implantation but not entirely impossible. what do you think?
I might add that OV was later this month, only on day 20/21. today i am on day 25 of my average 29 day cycle..perhaps its just pre AF bleeding??

Sounds like to me it could be implantation bleeding. Ive heard the egg can implant as early as 5dpo and as late as 14dpo. I have my fingers crossed for you that its implantation bleeding and not AF!!!!!!

10 years ago

I would have to agree. I highly doubt it's pre AF bc I don't think the spotting would last that long. It would seem that you would spot for a day and then AF would fully come the next day or two. Everyone's cycle is so different that your implantation may just be early. Idk... This might be it!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo