Community post

Discussion

Any buddie (or a few) who is active on this site?

View Full Post

Hi all! I am new to this site and looking for a buddie. I am on 7dpo today (I think) cycle day 23.

198 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 198 Replies | Last Page

Hi
i'm cycle day 21 today.lots of ewcm but no positive oPKs yet..i did 8 tests already..seeing the gynae tmrw..

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey!! Cycles can be so crazy huh?! What CD do you normally ovulate? Let us know what the gyno says.
I'm on CD #6 and the fertility monitor said to do an ovulation test starting today. I know I don't normally O until CD 19 or so but I think it has to learn your cycle so I'm doing what it says.
Good luck!

10 years ago

hi!
gynae did internal today and aall seems well.i eeven saw the matured egg ready to be released..amazing.so we bd to make sure :D he said if nothing happens within next 2-3 mnths we can talk about pill. lets hope this month we catch that little egg!

Wow that is pretty cool! How long have y'all been TTC? Hopefully that little egg is the ONE!! lol
[fingersx] [good_luck]

10 years ago

this month is our 4th month of actively trying,but we had to prep coz i had to be weaned of some meds so its been a year and 3 months since we decided to start the process. i would love a Sept baby as i was born in sept and its the start of spring season in SA,love it...fingers and toes crossed! thanks so much for your supporting comments.x how long have you been ttc?

Fingers crossed for a Sept 2014 baby!!
I got off the pill at the end of January this year so about 10 months. The thing is that I already have two little girls and both were conceived the month after I got off the pill. I was instantly pregnant so this is something new for me. My husband always complained that we never really had to "try" so I tease him that he jinxed us. lol He definitely can't say that this time around. I was actually going to give up if I didn't get pregnant in December but he wants to keep trying so that's what we'll do :)
I enjoy hearing stories of others TTC so it's my pleasure to offer support and I also thank you for supporting and listening too!!

10 years ago

i keep seeing ladies getting bfp all the time so i hope its that time for all of us .. fx and gl to all of u . i am happy to have people to share with also ..i think i am just gonna bd every other day and not buy the strips this month ..maybe it will take the pressure off a lil.. cd7 and walkin the green mile ..lol .. i felt like i needed to say that .hope to hear about every1 getting preggers soon

10 years ago

WE have so many pregnant people in my town right now that it makes me sick.. lol Everytime I open FB someone new just found out they were pregnant. I mean I'm happy for them but when's my time??[lol]
I'm on CD 9 but I O way later then most. I'm usually CD 19 or 20. Hopefully my fertility monitor will help me do the trick this month!

10 years ago

hi ladies,
today cd24 2dpo, some spotting and ovary pain...and a very annoying runny nose!

cd9 .. with ya ladie . and u all keep me posted .. i have not had good cm but i have started to bd eod cuz dr put me on clomid 3-9 and i have had some cramping but i am not testing this cycle to take some of the pressure off .. gl and fx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo