Community post

Discussion

Any buddie (or a few) who is active on this site?

View Full Post

Hi all! I am new to this site and looking for a buddie. I am on 7dpo today (I think) cycle day 23.

198 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 198 Replies | Last Page

Maybe it's in the water! I'm still going to say prayers and send tons of baby dust to y'all!! Just keep trying.. It'll happen!!
For me I have my firsts prenatal visit on February 4th so I'm pretty excited!!
Good luck everyone!!

10 years ago

I am so happy for all u preggo ladies , hopefully this is my month

10 years ago

Hey peeps!! Checking in to see if anyone has any good news? Where are y'all in your cycles? I'm really hoping January is the month!! Good luck!!

10 years ago

cd 13 been havin alot of ew cm and been bd everyday almost cuz e/o did not work so far but , off clomid this month and had bad pain in my stomic yesterday and the day b4 . my temps have been crazy lately and did not show a o last month but we will see . im hopeful .. gl ladies .. i gotta get the kids to bed to i can make a baby lol

10 years ago

Hi. i think im 11dpo today.had a terrible night last night..no sleep as my nose was totaly blocked.been trying to rest today.have been feeling nauseous on and off since like a day after OV..also been spotting little bits of brown from before OV.boobs not sore but i am very aware of them. just feeling crap today!!! do you guys know if allergy meds can affect the pressence of that all famous lotion cm? im not dry,but mucus is brown and stretchy and not alot.im so sceptical..just dont care today.bleh.

10 years ago • Post starter

Think positive thoughts!!
Mama it can't hurt to BD everyday all day!! ;) (not speaking from experience. Hehe) ew mucus is a good sign that ovulation is very near. My experience last month with that ovulation monitor was my average ovulation day was CD 21. The monitor showed me High fertility CD 16-19, Peak CD 20-21, and back to High CD 22. The kit said start BD'ing everyday (if possible) from the day you show High until the day you go back down to High from Peak. It said those 4-5 days before Peak are the most crucial since the sperm can live for 3-5 days inside.
Ugh as far as a head cold while ttc is aggravating! I know exactly how that feels! As far as allergy meds I wouldn't doubt that those can cause a difference down there. They surely make me feel nauseated and jittery.
K we'll keep me posted if any news persists! I'm rooting for you guys!!

10 years ago

allergy meds are made to dry u up , so it will do the same to cm best to take mucinex to thin it out but make sure u look at it cuz u only want the one that thins out not drys up gl .. well still have low temps any1 wanna look at my chart this month and tell me how it looks , ty ladies

10 years ago

thanks for your advice guys. will keep in mind. today on my way back from work and for a while after (till now) i had a area specific, left lower pelvic area (same area where i have felt every twich or pinch this month) pain..kind of when you move your neck to quick and a muscle pulls..a warm burning sensation. has anyone experience something similar? today is 13dpo, i suppose it can still be implantation?? i dunno. AF due in 3 days, then we will see i suppose.hold thumbs and say prayers please!
Jen, how u feeling lately? what have you been experiencing?

ps: Mama, sorry i would look at your chart but i wouldnt know what to look at as i dont keep track of my basal temps.i use oPKs and ferning microscope. sorry! but goodluck!

Hey guys!! Man, it's cold and icy here in the South! It's been the coldest winter in a few years here. So weird.
Mama- I wish I could help but I've tried to figure out the basal temp charts but never could. I've also only used OPKs and that fertility monitor which was out right self explanatory.
Blom- yes I would have these really sharp painful but quick shots in my lower pelvic area and it was mainly on my left side. I hope it's implantation!! I know it's AF day for you... so any signs yet?
On my end I've been feeling very nauseous and tired. My appetite has finally come back in the last couple days but I still have to eat light. My nausea comes in spirts all day and the littlest smell puts me over the edge. I wasn't like that for my first two so hopeuflly it's a boy ;) I'm about 7 weeks tomorrow and have my first prenatal visit on Feb 4th.
GOOD LUCK LADIES!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo