Community post

Discussion

My "oh my gosh I have to be pregnant" symptom!

I am about 4-6 days late. No af. And i am sooooooooo tired. I can be sitting down and still be totally out of it. And also most everything makes me out of breath, evening talking sometimes!! And I'm not over weight. I was very sluggish before I found out I was preggo with my first four years ago. I hope that's the case now! What was your "omg I have to be pregnant symptom??"

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello! I've been experiencing a few different things this month that have made me think I MUST be pregnant!! I have been off the Pill for 1 year 5 months, but 'officially' started trying this month. On herbal remedy from naturopath, along with pre-natal vitamins, Zinc, Vitamin C, and Vitex to regulate my hormones (cycles are irregular). This month BD'd from Day 8 every 2nd day as Dr advised, lay back with legs elevated for 40 mins after each time, etc. I'm on Day 24 now and for the past 2 days had symptoms of a head cold, sore runny nose, headache, hot & cold flashes, etc. Didnt think much of it but today I've just felt 'pregnant', along with having dull cramps in my lower back and abdomen, as well as feeling extremely nauseous, only felt better when eating, but returned again as soon as I finished eating. Also noticed the milk ducts on my nipples are really white?! Feeling very dry and thirsty all the time, tired and peeing constantly. Don't want to get my hopes up but I have a really good feeling about this!

User Image

10 years ago

I wish you the best!!!! I've gotten BFP for the last two days!!!!! Another crazy symptom I've had is constant watery cm!!!! I seemed to lead right to my BFPs!!!! Good luck!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo