Community post

Discussion

Watery cm

Plz help!!! I'm 7dpo and have had watery cervical mucus for days now!! What does this mean?? I've read all different things. Good and bad!! Could this lead to my BFP!!!?????

9 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Replies

I would like to know as well since I am in the same boat as you, however i am 13 dpo. Ive read that women who have gotten their BFP had this, but others say no that creamy goopy cm is it. I'm assuming everyone is different.

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

10 years ago

That's what I'm thinking! Thank you!!

10 years ago • Post starter

@HlzGreenEyes I just had a faint BPF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still having watery cm!! Good luck!!

Oops BFP!

All I have to say is... " "!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I'm soooo happy to hear you got the Great news with you having the same Watery CM. STILL waiting on mine, but my body loves to make me wait it out. Going to test on Sunday, that would be 5 days late.
I Hope to find you on Countdownmypregnancy.com soon!!!

Jan 6 2010 - DS Preston May 27, 2013 "Angel Baby" - (13 weeks) Feb 20, 2015 Sleeping Angel Connor Everett - (36w4d) Mommy loves you Sweet Angel.

10 years ago

Pregnancy confirmed today!!!! I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies and congrats! I'm 12dpo and have had watery discharge, kind of feels like I'm peeing a bit! Is that what it was like for you??
Thanks

10 years ago

Kinda. It really just feels like in constantly wet. Like tmi but if I like try to touch my cervix my finger is soaked afterwards lol and now it's watery and white creamy stuff. But like I said I feel wet all the time and that lead to my BFP!!!!! Good luck!!

I got a super faint positive at 10dpo with first response 6 days sooner and a positive digital test at 11dpo!!! I would test!! Stay positive and look hard for a line that's what I had to do but it was there:))))

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo