Community post

Discussion

My "oh my gosh I have to be pregnant" symptom!

I am about 4-6 days late. No af. And i am sooooooooo tired. I can be sitting down and still be totally out of it. And also most everything makes me out of breath, evening talking sometimes!! And I'm not over weight. I was very sluggish before I found out I was preggo with my first four years ago. I hope that's the case now! What was your "omg I have to be pregnant symptom??"

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I guess that's my problem. I don't have any. Each time I thought I did have the signs I was wrong. So, at this point, in cycle 8, I'm mostly done symptom spotting. I mean, sometimes I look to the forums for curious stuff... But, nothing ever makes me get my hopes up anymore. It's too crushing. I don't even test anymore. Not unless I'm late. And I've long since decided to wait to be a week late. I don't understand why, but getting AF seems to hurt less than a test. Probably because a test seems to final. -shrugs-

But, GL and baby dust to both of us! :)

Dreaming of Useful Websites Beta Base -- For HCG by level on DPO Web MD -- best ovulation calc for knowing when your period starts. Cervix Thread on Baby Center -- How to chart cevix. Beautiful Cervix -- For some cool info on what different women's cervixes look like at different stages. TTC Until BFP -- Our chatroom for our group of TTCers. Come in anytime! 10 Miu HPTs

10 years ago

You to girl!!!! You'll get there!!! You got this!!! Stay positive!!! Stay posted!! Hope you get a
for you!!!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo