Community post

Discussion

Light Bleeding is it normal!?

I will be 5 weeks pregnant on friday. I have had some light bleeding and I mean very light pink. The first time was on the day my period was due so I wasnt too worried. But then I had it again the next day and again today. Plus I've been having light cramps that resemble AF. I was told that these cramps may be from my ligaments around my uterus stretching. Should I be worried???? I feel like I'm going crazy!

and lots of

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Have you contacted your Dr yet? In some cases it is normal but its always best to see what your Dr thinks.

13 years ago

I have and will go in on the 19th but I'm pretty sure it has to do with my cystic ovaries. I noticed that I was only having the spotting after too much exercise (walking my big dog). So I stopped that and haven't had any since. The cramps are fading as well so maybe I'm too quick to worry. But this is my first baby so I'll probably be that way

and lots of

13 years ago • Post starter

hi,, was checking on ya... how is everything going... blessings

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

if this is your first PG than probably not. if you suddenly get more than one or two spots or slight slight brown discharge then yes be worried. if your worried period rather than stressing your self see your doctor so he/she can check you up to make sure baby is ok and your not starting to miscarry.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image I want a now!

13 years ago

Please let us know what happened...

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Hi ladies, I know it's been a long time and not even sure if you are still on this website. But that bleeding ended up being not so normal. My water broke about 10-15wks we aren't sure when, my dd was born at 25wks weighing 1lb 6oz. She is currently 12mos old (8mos adjusted age) and weighs 18lbs! She is doing good, she does have some health issues be we manage :) Thank you ladies for your kindness and for checking in on me!

and lots of

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo