Community post

Discussion

Wait, Wonder and Wait some more!

I am 9dpo and going a little crazy...My hopes are high and I'm trying to think as positive as possible. AF due in 5 days (that's going by ovulation because my cycles are usually off due to ovarian cyst) I can't tell anything quite yet just know that I have been more drained than usual, had nausea for a few days but none today and not very hungry at all. My DH is convinced that this is THE month but I will keep praying.

Anyone out there have nausea/loss of appetite early on? I would say that's my main symptom.

and to all!

and lots of

10 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Im at 11dpo and all symptoms have magically stopped

at 9 dpo my symptoms were:
bloating
CM
slight cramping
fatigue
frequent urination

(had nausea at 5 dpo and 8)

Now I guess just waiting :)

13 years ago

I have had CM and fatigue...I thought the nausea was gone today but I was wrong it came back tonight. Sprite and jello seem to be helping, no vomiting yet. I am hoping for a on sunday.

Good Luck to you and lots of

and lots of

13 years ago • Post starter

Keep us posted. Wondering, how long is your cycle?
Anyone else 12dpo today, and possibly on a 28/29 day cycle?

For the past 6 months I have had a clockwork 28/29 day cycle and it just so happenes the one month I chart, my cycle is irregular. wtf
According to FF and my BBT I ovulated on day 19 instead of "normally" on day 14, so now I'm lost. 31 days into this cycle, shouldve 2 or 3 days ago, but cant necessarily say its late since I ovulated late. ?
when I tested yesterday, so Im just gonna wait and not trip! It's ok if I get BFN Im just trying to understand it all as this is my first time trying.
Charting and making sense of everything turns into rocket science at some point

13 years ago

I actually have no idea how long my cycles are...they are always different due to the cyst on my ovaries. But I have learned to go by when I ovulate it seems to work best on pinpointing AF. I haven't tried to chart anything yet...may try that if I get a this month...

and lots of

Militarywife bodies can be so cruel can't they?

I had unusual symptoms early on:

Strange taste in mouth
Crazy fatigue
Stuffy and runny nose
Pressure in my lower abdomen

The fatigue has faded and the pressure, although still there, has greatly reduced.

Contrary to my ticker I am 11DPO now (ovulated early this month - I feel ovulation pains).

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

I am now 16 DPO and AF is still not here yet.tested 2x on pregnancy test came back with -ve.It's just so frustrating getting -ve test and AF is still not here yet. This month I have been very emotional, crying a lot for the past few days over little things..Guess I need to relax a bit and and take it easy.It has been almost 12 mths of TTC and am still waiting for the day to come

13 years ago

Any news yet Carol81? I know how you feel. I had exactly the same this month. AF was due Weds 18th, got BFN on some cheap tests. By lunch time today I decided to go get a more expensive test only to come home and find AF had arrived. So upset and disappointed. Hope you've got better news

Age 29 and married to my lovely hubbie. Been ttc for 5 months. Hoping this will be the month for our . Keeping my fingers crossed

13 years ago

Hey girls!

Sending lots of to everyone, Im in a similar boat - due AF tommorow had 2 BFN's last 2 days but have loads of pg symptoms- am completely stressed out - calm one minute and an emotional wreck the next! Just want AF to come tommorow if its going to and put me out of my misery! Im going to test again with FRER with FMU tomm - fingers x'd! x-x

13 years ago

Good luck to you all! So far at 13dpo and no sign of AF but had a BFN at 11dpo...I think I will retest on mon or tue. Still have my hopes high and thinking positive! I wish the best for all you lovely women and thank-you for the support.

and lots of

Hi everyone,newbie here. TTC first baby, O'd on August 17th. Took test at6dpo and BFN,at 9dpo now took another test negative again. Very discouraged because hve numerous pg symptoms. Feeling as if time running out b/c 35 yes old, no babies:(

nice to see such support here,it really makes me feel better....

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo