Community post

Discussion

Excited to test but NERVOUS!

Going to test on sunday at 14dpo...No sign of AF yet. Any one waiting to test this week or early next week? How do you keep yourself from going crazy and wasting a test too early!? I get too anxious and excited sometimes .

and to all!

and lots of

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

I am going crazy having strange tingling in my breast mild cramps, I went out and bought two today but going to wait a couple of days prob sun or monday good luck

13 years ago

Good luck on waiting a few days lol... went and bought a couple tonight and couldn't resist taking one. It was a of course. I should have known not to test so early. Only at 12dpo now think I will wait till tues to retest still hopeful. Let me know how things turn out for you!

and lots of

13 years ago • Post starter

Hiya girls!
Im going completely crazy waiting to test again! AF due tommorow! SO far had a BFN yesterday and today (Iknow, I Know - just couldn't help myself!), I def have pg symptoms - just hoping its not my mind playing tricks on me! I will be testing again tommorow.
Good luck everyone!!!!!!
xx

13 years ago

I knows what you mean...I tested on thursday at 11dpo and got a BFN...I'm gonna try to wait till Monday or Tuesday to retest but with test laying around the house who knows if I'll end up taking one lol.

and lots of

Well still no AF but still BFN!!!!! All my symptoms seem to be fading away and im dreading AF turning up tommorow- this sucks - hows everyone else doing - any other POAS addicts out there?! Any BFP's to report?!!!
FIngers x'd for everyone
xx

13 years ago

Well I haven't retested yet...still pg symptoms and since I'm such a poas addict I may test again tomorrow morning at 14dpo. Still no sign of AF and praying it doesn't show. But now trying to figure out if my nausea could be from the prenatal vitamins... But my fingers are crossed for you all! Good luck!

and lots of

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo