Community post

Discussion

3dpo and still have ovulation symptoms.

View Full Post

I ovulated on the 18th which was three days ago. Usually after I ovulate my symptoms go away soon after. With this cycle though the symptoms never went away. I am having weird pinching pain that comes and goes away quickly on my left side. I am also still very bloated, have sore boobs and nipples and intercourse is now painful. I know it's too early to have pregnancy symptoms but has anyone ever had this happen and end up being pregnant?

19 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 19 of 19 Replies

I tried temping but my temps were so all over the place that it never worked for me. Good luck to you and keep me updated!

9 years ago • Post starter

6dpo, nothing new going on here really, still having hot flashes (mainly at night now) and crampy off and on... increased sensitivity to smells and I am still feeling like a bottomless pit lol! Trying to keep the eating under control but damn I make some gooood chocolate chip cookies :D

9 years ago

Just an update. Today is 9dpo (CD27) and I woke up to very light brown spotting. Not sure if IB or AF as mine are so irregular it's hard to tell. Trying not to get my hope up but my fertility app says AF isn't due until another week so hopefully this might be the real thing. Fingers crossed!

I had a bit of red spotting on 5 or 6dpo can't remember which, then last night 7dpo I had a bit of pink spotting. Feel pretty normal other than that. Nothing out of the ordinary. I feel sooo out =( Keep my fingers crossed for you though!

9 years ago

I'm pretty sure I'm out this month too. The brown spotting was early this morning then nothing but when me and DH were intimate there was pinkish red on him but not when I wiped. Sorry if tmi! I heard that IB can't be pink or red because that means fresh blood. I feel so bummed.

It's definitely disappointing =(

9 years ago

I'm so confused. Yesterday's test was faint positive and today's was just a little darker I think but I've had heavy bleeding ever since yesterday. I can't figure out how to post pictures on here so I can't let you compare them.

I hope all is going well with you! The red and pink spotting I had turned out to be IB!! Got my BFP yesterday and took another this morning just to be sure =)) So weird, this is the 5th time I've been pregnant and the first time I ever had IB.

9 years ago

Mine wasn't IB. I also got a BFP but lost it two days ago. Congrats on your BFP.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo