Community post

Discussion

Lines too close together + or -.....?

Today is what I think might be 2 days after implantation and I took this text. No line yesterday but got this today. I don't know what to think because the line is faint and way too close to the control line. What does this mean?

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I can't figure out how to post a picture. Can anyone tell me how?

8 years ago • Post starter

You go to hot images press browse add your picture and there will be some stuff to add if you want and them press upload now if it says file is to large then use their photo editor and then you upload your picture and then resize it for me it tell me to resize it to 350 when your done press save changes and then your new resized picture will be there press download and that's how I upload mines I hope this helps good luck

8 years ago

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/AutumnStorm92/Mobile%20Uploads/image.jpeg

I think I did this right..

Hey! I had the same problem. Too close to the control, probably not even a real line. But I want to know how this turned out for you!!!!!

8 years ago

I ended up having a miscarriage confirmed a few days later by my gyn. Just because that happened to me doesn't mean that you will be the same. Good luck.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo