Community post

Discussion

3dpo and still have ovulation symptoms.

I ovulated on the 18th which was three days ago. Usually after I ovulate my symptoms go away soon after. With this cycle though the symptoms never went away. I am having weird pinching pain that comes and goes away quickly on my left side. I am also still very bloated, have sore boobs and nipples and intercourse is now painful. I know it's too early to have pregnancy symptoms but has anyone ever had this happen and end up being pregnant?

19 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 19 Replies | Last Page

I was like that the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter! :D I'm not sure why either... may have just been coincidence but I'm crossing my fingers for you anyway! I'm 2dpo today and boobs are bigger than normal but not sore and I'm crampy and peeing a lot. All could be totally normal PMS lol but I keep track anyways

9 years ago

I'm trying not to get too hopeful because I've been disappointed so many times. If the symptoms get worse or don't go away then there's something up. Thanks for your reply and good luck!

9 years ago • Post starter

Today is 4dpo and here's a list of all my symptoms: headaches, really bloated (I can't even wear my work uniform), peeing all the time, a touch of nausea, hot flashes, extremely gassy, mild cramps, a backache and bad heartburn. I also feel like I'm getting a UTI even though I've never had one and until recently didn't know what it was. Whenever I pee there's discomfort not really pain though and pressure. I know it's really early and I shouldn't feel any of this but I have a hard time believing that all of this is in my head. Maybe I'm looking into things too much.

Our symptoms are pretty much identical lol! I'm 3dpo today and have a wicked headache, heartburn, peeing a lot, bloated, sensitive boobs (but not sore.. ) and hot flashes.
I feel the same way though... it's frustrating because it's too early to be pregnancy symptoms but when I got pregnant with my daughter I felt different just a few days after she was conceived, and started getting legitimate pregnancy symptoms around 7-8dpo! It's so hard not to focus on these things and read too much into it. =( I made a comment earlier today about symptoms and hubby was like "there's no way you're pregnant"... I almost cried

9 years ago

Yeah I completely understand what you're going through. I don't even bother telling DH anymore because of that very same reason. I guess in a few weeks we'll both know. The wait is gonna be killer though. What "true"symptoms did you have around 7dpo? I'll update in a few days as well. Keep me posted on you too! Hope you get your BFP!!

My real symptoms were :
--Hating the taste of alcohol (tried to drink a couple times and only could stomach a couple sips, it just tasted "off" to me)

--Full feeling uterus. This is kind of hard to explain but it's like feeling bloated except reallllly far down. Definitely a unique feeling for me anyway lol

--Gagging when trying to eat lettuce (no idea why lol but my whole pregnancy lettuce made me gag)

--And my boobs hurt so bad it felt like I'd gotten punched in them!

9 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am a little further along than all of you, at 10dpo, but I had this as well. I felt the tight, pulling sensation that never left after ov and have been bloated low-down since 3dpo, which I still have now (had to buy new trousers for work, lol)

I have also had sore boobs since 4dpo...(I also have heartburn, gassy, nausea/hunger at the same time, peeing a lot and tired all the time...)

Still don't know if I'm pg, but I feel so 'different' it's hard to think that I'm not. As I normally feel nothing before AF.

Gemma xx

TTC #1 Month#5 Doing HI using anon donor. Baby dust to ALL. My ttc blog http://ourjourney15.simplesite.com/

9 years ago

gemcar100 Sounds promising! New symptoms (or lack thereof in some cases) is a good sign =) Best of luck and keep us posted!
I still have 6-7 days before test time. Planning on waiting til 10-11dpo. Expecting AF on the 31st

9 years ago

Just an update. 5dpo wasn't much of a change. Today is 6dpo and the cramping has gotten worse. It's not as bad as AF cramps but definitely uncomfortable. I'm also getting more and more hot flashes and seeing as how I'm only 22 I'm pretty sure that's not normal. That's pretty much the only changes though.

dwhite92 same here. 5dpo having wicked hot flashes and bad cramping. I'm 25 lol. Not a normal symptom for me either and it's driving me nuts. I haven't had much of a temp spike but it is consistently rising so hopefully that's a good sign

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo