Community post

Discussion

Though AF but maybe not?

About a week ago I had a few days of EWCM so I thought maybe I was close to ovulation. Until this month I've been tracking my cycle by bbt and ovulation tests but after another miscarriage my husband and I decided we needed to take a break mentally. I still had EWCM when I started spotting which made me feel as though I was definitely O'ing. The bleeding was heavier than my normal O spotting though so I was really confused and thought maybe it was AF instead but it only lasted less than two days and maybe filled one tampon to a tampon and a half. Ever since then I've been having weird symptoms so I'm really confused. I've been: snotting like crazy, mild twinges/cramps but not in the same spot as O cramps or even AF cramps, been sweating A LOT, headaches off and on, mild nausea, mild pain/discomfort in certain..private areas and I've been extremely hungry (as in I could eat all the time and never feel full). Also, another tmi warning, but I have been having lots of sometimes watery sometimes creamy CM so much to the point I have to wear a liner. Is it possible that the bleeding wasn't AF and that I may be pregnant?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Also I forgot to mention that my face, chest and back have been very very oily and as a result I've been having the worst breakouts I've had in a long time.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo