Community post

Discussion

Anyone due for aunt flo on the 1st July 2011?

Is anyone due for aunt flo ont the 1st. I ovulated on the 14th June and had spotting 7 days later...... Trying fr 3rd bubie. http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/res/img/forum/emoticons/thumbs_up.png

22 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 22 Replies | Last Page

Yip i am! Which is also my youngest childs bday.Also trying for baby #3. O'd on 14th June as well

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

I should be due around the 1st as well... thats when I will be testing. Tho I didnt get +opks until cd19 & 20 this cycle so who knows!!

I am ttc #1 and have been ttc for over a year with one m/c in there and a possible chemical pregnancy.

to both of you!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago

I am! Trying for # 4.I also o'd on the 14th, I think. I got positive opk from the 12th to the 15th then just stopped testing. very very slightly noticably darker on the 14th and had the most cm that day sooo. yay. Only one really noticible symptom for me this cycle... I am feeling so bloated. getting a big ol prego looking belly without the prego...maybe? Are you feeling it this month?

User Image User Image

12 years ago

I'm due for AF the 1st or the 2nd of July! Not 100% sure that I O'd this month though. Darn PCOS :(

Baby dust to everyone!

User Image

12 years ago

jtomsic.....yes my 1st month tracking and using OPK's got my 1st positive on the 12th all the way till the 17th, all very dark test lines, so not sure how that works, but fertiltyfriend says i o'd on the 14th from my temps.Did another OPK today (as i read sometimes you can get a + if your preggy on a OPK)and it had no test line at all, completely different from last week, so i think thats good?
But man only DPO9 and just been to the supermarket and had to prise my hand away from the preggy tests, i wanted to see if anything came up soo bad!
I dont have any preggy symptoms, have been pregnant 5 times, so know what to look for/feel.....but the other part of me is thinking i got preggy 5 times ON contraception, ive timed this exactly right now and know how to ttc, how can i not be.....natures way of making you realise things arent always as easy as you think they may be.

12 years ago

I everyone, gosh, I was super surprised to see replies!!! I have had one symptom and thats cramping, my 2 other boys I had the whole shabang! When would you all suggest doing a preggy test? Its super nice to track this with people who are due af the same time. Baby dust to you all........

12 years ago • Post starter

Im due for the witch around the 1st or 2nd.Just had a m/c and hoping this is my month! My boobs feel heavier but they aren't bigger, I am sooooo tired, but no cm today yesterday had yellowish stretchy cm almost like ov cm...who knows ...sooooo draining :(
baby dust****

12 years ago

Anyone tested yet? I'm holding out until Thursday to see if the witch shows up. Been having cramping all week, especially today!

Baby dust to you all******

User Image

12 years ago

hi ladies im also due July 2 hoping it doesnt show, only real symptom i have been getting is tender boobs but it comes and goes and today i have had some sort of brown discharge.

looking for buddies to would love some with the same day aunt flow is due lol

12 years ago

I'm due for AF on July 1st, too. I have the same symptoms as you, Rosella. But a little bit of brown spotting is normal for me a few days before AF, so I'm not too optimistic.

I'm not going to test unless AF doesn't start on Friday. I'm so tired of BFNs!

This is our first time TTC, and we've been trying for 10 months.

Best of luck, ladies!

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo