Community post

Discussion

So tired of seeing BFN's

Blow me down with a feather............ got another BFN this month, and that awful aunt flo is arriving for the weekend in her big red mini onThursday, so super miffed at the mo.......

Trying real hard to stay positive here!

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Sorry same here no bfp!!! af just left so my 2 weeks will here soon again kmfx august is our month!!

12 years ago

Try to stay positive af has not arrived yet so its not over till it does..... also hwo long have you been tryn for rem it can take awhile. I fully understand how upsetting this can be i am ttc for 9 months now and this is my first time tryn clomid and metformin so good luck to you baby dust....

12 years ago

Hi! My name is Anna, I'm 30, DH is 32 and we've been TTC #2 for 8 months now.

I've had some really promising symptoms, but got a BFN this morning when I tested. I understand what it feels like to be dissappointed over and over and over again, but the end result is sooooooo worth it!!

My AF is due on Thursday as well and I refuse to give up until she shows!

FX for all of us!!

User Image User Image User Image Anna

12 years ago

I've been trying for 2 years so I know how you feel. Our time is coming.

User Image

User Image

12 years ago

gosh damitajo66, feel awful, we have been trying for 6 months and there you are trying for 2 years..... if there is anyone who deserves a bfp its you!

thank you all for your encouragement, feel super better today after readying your posts. I no this bag lady is coming tomorrow, but I no we can try again next month.

12 years ago • Post starter

I am 17dpo (3/4 days late) and still getting BFN !

Super bummed right now...and confused!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo