Community post

Discussion

2 days late a nd neg blood work

hi all,

Please please those who have had this happen resdpond. thank you!

I am 2 days late (which has not happened in my last 9 cycles that I have been tracking, I was 2 cycles one day early) I have doone urine and a blood test and all negative.

Has this happened to anyone, and how long can a blood test stay negative before it registers a positive?

So hoping something is happening down there

thanks and to you all

1 Reply • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi there - a BFP can take a week or sometimes longer after AF due to appear - it's all to do with your hormones rising quick enough. My sister was 8 weeks before she got a BFP on urine sample. On the other hand, I have had cycles that have had AF arrive 8 days early right up to 7 days late for no apparent reason. I have heard of women who's AF delayed by a couple of weeks apprently because they wanted to be pregnant so badly. The body is a weird and wonderful thing. Try to find something to occupy your time and let nature do the rest - your AF will either soon come and you can start your cycle again knowing where you stand or it wont and you can get retested and hopefully get your BFP

Good luck

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo