Community post

Discussion

Going on 30s and TTC

I am 31 years old and just got married this Jan. Time is running out and my dh and want a baby real bad before its too late.

This month I feel a little different. Today I am on 7dpo and my symptoms are ways different from PMS starting with constant mild back pain which worsens when I bend, pain in my legs, sore nipples, terrible thirst and cravings. I tested BFN...I know it's early but its so hard to wait.

Anyone with the same concerns and switching for ?

to All!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I used to get those symptoms early when I started TTC, but it always turned out to be made up. You may have not implanted yet, which is when your pregnancy symptoms start.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Really? How do we know when we implant?

It is really weird about my nipple, they are just getting more and more sore and sensitive everyday. They are super uncomfortable. I've never had this before.

CTP shows a whole list of symptoms including charts against dpo. That can't be a myth. I think it is true that you start getting way before you actually miss your period.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

People usually implant anywhere from 6-13 dpo, the most common day being 9 dpo. Until then, you aren't pregnant as there is no hcg in your system.

Next few months are prep for treatments.

10 years ago

Okay, I guess you're talking about the "true pregnancy".
That's an interesting fact!

So, all the preparation for implantation and uterus's prep to hold the baby is not so conspicuous. Only after implantation, the body releases a hormone called HcG which marks the beginning of pregnancy.

However, it is also a fact that the doctor's count the term right after the last AF as the beginning of the pregnancy term; again, confirmed with the presence of HcG hormone.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo