Community post

Discussion

infertility cure?!?!?!?????

so on my many nights of researching online, I came across this website. has anyone heard of this or actually bought the book?? http://www.pregnancymiracle.com/go.php?offer=malerie I am so curious to buy the book and read it but my bf thinks its fake?? also were gonna be doing an ivf in oct and maybe if this actually works I wont need to??? aww (no pain)! I sent the link to my sis-in-law because she is also dealing with infertility issues. and if it really works with her...then I know its legit. lol. do u think its bad that I actually want her to do it 1st? hehe. idk. what do u all think?!?!?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I wouldn't, but thats just me. Her name is Lisa Olson...not Lisa Olson MD. Its really no different then u handing me money becuz I tell u I can get u pregnant. Stick with the doctors, I wouldnt want u to hurt urself and ruin ur chances becuz some woman wrote a book and offered free stuff with it.

10 years ago

Yeah ur probably rite. I guess I'm just more curious than anything. But then that's how they get u.

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo