Community post

Discussion

CD 6

View Full Post

Heyy ladies! Today Im on cd 6. Anyone else just start a new cycle? This is our 11th month ttc. Im surprisingly optimistic this go around...Im sure that will change once the tww gets here lol. This cycle we are using preseed, fertility vitamins, and tomorrow we are both taking fertility tests we ordered off of amazon...Im anxious to know the results! How is everyone else feeling? Anyone trying anything new? Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!! :]

313 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

21 - 30 of 313 Replies | Last Page

Hi Shelob I did not know that thank tomorrow I will definatly test after 11 in the morning..........will let you know on the outcome of the test result tomorrow.....
I only test once a day and that normally before 9 in the mornings.......thank you for the advice.....

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies, I hope you guys had a great weekend :]

Shelob is def right. I get better results testing in the early afternoon. I always have some sort of line. Its usually very faint and gradually increases until my surge. I test once a day until my surge is first detected then I read that it is best to test twice a day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon, so you can tell when the surges ends and when you o. If you only test once it could end shortly after you test and you wouldnt know until the next day. Also most brands tel you not to use fmu. And on most tests it is positive as long as any width of the line is as dark as or darker than the control. I know answer brand are an exception and the whole line has to be solid.

It looks like o might be showing early this month bc l got my first positive opk yesterday around 2pm and they are still positive this morning. Today im cd 13. Hoping this will be the month for all of us :]

I had to stop the running for a week bc I got shin splints :/ But we both have been taking our fertility vitamins 3 times a day and using preseed. How are all of you ladies doing?

10 years ago • Post starter

I am not feeling too happy at the moment. CD 12 and had a blood test this morning. Estradiol is lower than expected so not ovulating yet. Looks like the clomid didn't work as well as hoped. So another blood test in a couple of days. I feel like I have transferred my end-of-cycle woes to mid-cycle now. And of course I will feel just as unhappy at the end of the cycle too, unless pregnant!!!

This evening didn't help. Spent time with some friends, one of whom is pregnant. Due the same month I would have been if not for the miscarriage. I haven't seen her in a few weeks and she looks huge. It makes me sad. I hate feeling sad about it. I found myself feeling horribly jealous over my sister's pregnancy again. Basically, not a good day :(

Sorry for the depressiveness. I kind of feel like ranting. Lizhaley, that is great you got a positive opk. I would definitely expect early ovulation after that.

Dixieheart, glad I could help :)

10 years ago

Morning ladies well Liz and Shelob I took your advice and tested at 12 today....and what do you know a BFP on my Opk the test line is darker than the control line....I did upload and image on my profile......I was so excited....there is only one question I have will I only ovulate within 24~48 hours or am I actually ovulating when the Opk turns positive........I was so excited I even send DH a text.....he can't wait together home from work........today I am on cd15 I normally ovulate on cd 17........wow this is so exciting......

We had a awesome weekend family came to visit was so much fun.....hope all of you had a great weekend......

Shame Liz hope you recover soon from your injury........sticky vibes to all the ladies entering ovulation.......

User Image

10 years ago

Shelob- Sorry to hear about the way you are feeling. I def understand, I get like that sometimes too. I hope you start feeling better soon! You still have time to o, maybe it will just be a little delayed? And i def get jealous when I see my friends preg too. My friend that started trying when we did had her baby last week and its so hard to see them and not think why couldnt that be us?

dixieheart- You generally o 12-48 hours after your first positive opk. There are a lot of stipulations to that tho like did you test at the right time if you skip a day or go longer than normal without testing it could have started sooner. Do you temp? I dont but that will confirm o. And by how long your opks turn positive. I got my first positive yesterday at 2pm bc last night around 11pm I had another positive late last night and this morning at 6am. We are going to bd tonight as well and until the turn negative. And most likely the day after. So o 12-48 hours after positive opk, the egg lasts like 12 hours, and sperm can live up to 3 days. So as long as your so doesnt have a count issue go at it all you want, You can never have too many sperm waiting for that egg lol. I got my positive opk early too, so keep me updated on how it goes!

Good luck to both of you and Im glad you both enjoyed your family and friends this weekend! I hope we all have an easy tww now and get great news soon!

And shelob I forgot to say dont ever feel like you have to apologize for ranting! We all need to rant from time to time, and we are always here to listen :] As hard as it is just try to stay positive (I know I hate when people tell me that too). You still have some time to o this month and the less stress the better! The stress and the anticipation can actually push back your o date. Good luck, I hope it happens for you soon!

Hi Liz I started doing my Opk test since cd12 that 3 days ago like I said in my earlier posts it's was negative all three times but na not so faint negative al 3 days......we started our baby dancing on the 22nd, then again on the 24th, again on the 26th and last night....this morning I didn't take the Opk test before 9 like I did the other days that gave me a not so faint negative....today I took the test just before 12 and got the positive.....I will definitely do another test at 4 this afternoon just to make sure the 2 dark lines is still there......and then of course DH and I will definitely bd later this afternoon......

Good luck and sticky vibes for you.........keep me posted when you will start your dpo's........

Shelob I am so sorry about your bad day, it will get better........you will definitely o very soon.......stay positive I know it's not easy but for your own emotional well being.........have faith the baby you want will soon be yours....

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies today I'm cd16........will do another Opk test at 11 today to see if my 2 dark lines are still there.....I made an appointment with my dentist for today for a checkup ....

Liz how is your shin feeling? Did you test again today? How you feeling today?

This Opk testing is so new to me but I'm sure I got it right and that this will be our month for a BFP!!

Shelob how you feeling today? I was thinking about what you posted yesterday about being cd12.....I can't remember where I read it but from my understanding most women ovulate between cd12 and cd17. So I'm sure O will be on your doorstep very soon. I also started testing on cd12 with negatives all the way till yesterday which was cd15 for me. The previous months I have not used Opks and did calculations on when I'm suppose to O and that was normally cd17 for me.......you can imagine my surprise when I did the test yesterday and it's was positive......try to relax and stay positive O is almost on your doorstep.......

Sticky vibes!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Goodmorning :]
Today im cd 15 I took an opk this morning when I woke up (about 3:20am) And it was still dark, but not positive. So I guess they are starting to go negative. As long as this wasnt an "attempted" surge I assume o was yesterday afternoon. My opk didnt stay positive as long as they usually do but I got a solid day of positives. We bd again last night so hoping we caught it and this is the month...I tired of waiting!! haha

Thank you both for your uplifting words. They really make a difference!!! I have felt much better today, more positive. I know I overreacted yesterday but just couldn't help the way I felt. Anyway, to be honest I don't really understand the process of estradiol and follicle development, so I shouldn't get worked up about results when I don't know their full implications. Anyway, another test tomorrow morning. We shall see how this one goes. I don't have a usual ovulation day due to my very irregular cycles, but was hoping that the clomid would make them more "normal". I don't often ovulate within that range, usually it is later.

Dixieheart, that's great about the positive OPK! Those tests are just great for giving peace of mind about timing.

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo