Community post

Discussion

Testing on Friday. Anyone want to wait with me?

View Full Post

I'm 10 dpo and I've got some symptoms. But I have "symptoms" every month. The unusual ones for me this month are that I vomited after a bad smell and my boobs have been sore since 1dpo. They usually don't get sore until around 8 dpo.

What symptoms are you experiencing?

34 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 34 of 34 Replies

Hi Im new here as well. Im 8 DPO and tested today and got a BFN. I have been testing since 6 DPO. Can't help it. Lol. I use the internet strips. I am testing with OPK too every morning with the pregnancy test. Although the Pregnancy test comes negative i see the OPK are getting proggressively darker. I want to test this experiment. People say the POK turns positive the same day you get a BFP. Hoping for a BFP. Sticky dust for everyone

12 years ago

Thanks carrieg ill atke a look at that, I was so hopin that I could test and get a BFP on sunday the 19th for Fathers day that would be so exciteing may splurge on one of the 6 days ones just to give it a try, How soon will a blood test show? I feel like I have a minor UTI anyway may stop at the DR tomorrow and give it a shot.best wishes to everyone for BFP's this week!!

12 years ago

Who's ovulating this week?? I've been BDing since last Sunday and OPKing since last Thursday.

12 years ago • Post starter

hi Melsha,
i was supposed to ovulate today but had my OPK positive on 27th, so im 3 dpo today. we have been BDing everyday since last Friday i think. Just we missed yesterday. Im fully bloated again. My stabby AF like pain started 2 days a go. I will go to hospital to check my kidneys or intestines this time. Good luck this month girls all!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo