Community post

Discussion

Testing on Friday. Anyone want to wait with me?

View Full Post

I'm 10 dpo and I've got some symptoms. But I have "symptoms" every month. The unusual ones for me this month are that I vomited after a bad smell and my boobs have been sore since 1dpo. They usually don't get sore until around 8 dpo.

What symptoms are you experiencing?

34 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 34 Replies | Last Page

Who was I kidding? I tested this morning and got a BFN. Should have known better and waited for Friday!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

Sorry about the BFN.... Our BFPs will come!!! I have definitely had it on my mind almost every minute, but I have been good and not tested yet.... 11 dpo today... making myself wait until Friday (but i know i may breakdown and test tomorrow because i know i will want to get in to see the dr and confirm before they close for the weekend if i do get a BFP)!

12 years ago

Oh no need to be upset for now Melsha, it is still early. I got my bfn today too but (and prolly i will try tomorrow ) even Friday may show false bfn.
to you

User Image

12 years ago

Oh us and our crazy testing ways! I have no more tests in the house so I'll wait til Friday to test again if AF doesn't show. I hope, at least, one of us gets a BFP! Chins up ladies! :)

hi ladies
today 8 or 9 dpo. last night i had a terribble bloated and gassy tummy and could not sleep well. DH took me hospital in the morning to make sure i dont have any serious illness or infection. dr asked me to do hcg even i told him that AF due Tuesday. well another bfn came (0.01 bHCG) . he controlled my body, used ultrasound and other thingies but didnt find any problem at all. I asked him why these happens he didnt tell me anything satisfactory. Now i will wait for to come.. with my gassy tummy
Melsha i hope we will have at least one bfp friend here, though i would like all to have it positive
Let that be away from you.

User Image

12 years ago

hubby went to the store to grab a couple of things last night and came back with hpts.... (i was purposefully trying not to buy any yet b/c i know if they are in the house i will use them too early!!)... even though he knows that i am supposed to use FMU when i POAS he insisted i take one last night, and of course BFN. I took another one this morning and still BFN :( today is 12DPO, so i feel pretty sure that we are out this month :( sad, we were very hopeful that this would be our month since we started med's this month :(

12 years ago

You're not outta the game until AF shows!! Keep those fingers crossed ladies!! Testing day tomorrow!!! WOO! Let's visualize all the BFP's that we'll announce tomorrow. :)

Hello ladies!!! I'm new here...I am 9dpo...been testing everyday...can't help it lol I bought a pack of 20 HPT off ebay,they only cost me about $4....no evaperation linees...love them!! I think there called wonfu?? there suppose to b the early tests..20miu?? butI'm here to join the wait with you LOBD to all!!!

User Image

12 years ago

So??? Any BFPs out there this morning ladies??? (hoping!) I personally have decided not to test again since my BFN yesterday morning... I will just wait and see if the witch shows up on Sunday. (I did call the dr and have him phone in my femara refill as i will likely be needing it for a second month.. we'll see). Hoping there were some BFPs in this group!!!

12 years ago

oh i didnt test today either. i will wait for tuesday to do it. fingers crossed for you

User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo