Community post

Discussion

Testing on Friday. Anyone want to wait with me?

View Full Post

I'm 10 dpo and I've got some symptoms. But I have "symptoms" every month. The unusual ones for me this month are that I vomited after a bad smell and my boobs have been sore since 1dpo. They usually don't get sore until around 8 dpo.

What symptoms are you experiencing?

34 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 34 Replies | Last Page

I'm out for this month. AF arrived this morning. Still have high hopes for you ladies to get your BFP's!!! :)

12 years ago • Post starter

no worries Melsha. Youre only cd1 today, a new month, new hopes.. and ofc new POAS
i have no AF due yet but today im a gassy ball. HD told me my tummy is became like 6 months preggers'. Diarhee started and all of this months signs seem to be related with intestinal problems. wish you with your journey. we may see each other in same testing days again-hope some birth date one day soon

User Image

12 years ago

Did anyone get a BFP over the weekend?!?!?!??!!

not yet :D
bfn yesterday and AF due tomorrow.. still some hope

User Image

12 years ago

unfortunately no BFP here :( ...AF showed up yesterday. Really disappointed that our first cycle of Femara didn't result in a BFP. The one bit of good news is that the meds did regulate my cycle, I ovulated right on day 14 and cycle was a perfect 28 days long! Starting round 2 of Femara tomorrow and this time we are having an ultrasound on the 24th to check the follicles! Praying that this month will be the month for all of us!! Baby dust to all!!

12 years ago

I would like to say I will wait with you but I just know I won't. I am 9dpo and will test a couple times this week. I have been bloated and gassy and tires so I'm hoping its good news wich me luck! and good luck to you lets check in on fri and see how we did. I say that but I am on this site a couple times a day going over syptoms and stuff I feel like a total freak!

12 years ago

I'm on CD4...and bored with no symptoms to analyze. We're gonna keep trying until the end of summer. If Baby is meant to be it will happen by then. We've been trying for almost 2 years now and it's draining.

I am right there with you!! I feel so drained too... we will be at it for a total of 2 years in August (including our initial efforts and the loss and everything)... We are going to try a couple more rounds of Femara and if nothing happens we will take a break and weigh our options and other possibilities at that time. Here's hoping that we will be blessed by summer's end!! :)

12 years ago

Hello ladies i am new to this website, I am 4DPO and gettin the 2 week wait craze, lol, I am so extra tired today, I also have had a lot of cramping and gas sorry if TMI I ovulated 2 days early this month and dont even know when i should start since I ovulated early, does anyone know when I should test and when i should start if I ovulated on the 10th, I am new to all the charting and stuff this is only my second month. any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

12 years ago

Hi jlanham, have you checked out the "Tools & Tickers" link at the top of the page? There are some really cool tools there that i have found useful... especially the "when to test" tool that will tell you when you should take a pregnancy test. Check that out! With regards to when your next cycle should start, if you are on a "normal" 28 day cycle then if you O'd on the 10th you should start on 25th. There are some tests that claim to detect pregnancy as early as 6 days before your missed period (which would be the 20th for you) but the levels are sooooo tiny at that point that in order to avoid disappointment i alwasy try and give it an extra couple of days (even with early detection tests). Best wishes and baby dust!!!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo