Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

661 - 667 of 667 Replies

Hey ladies! So sorry loads been going on. We went on a first little family holiday as a 4. Matthew has been ill and ive been ill!

Nikolina!!!!!! Big big congratulations hun! Im sure this is your rainbow baby! Cant wait to hear all about it!!! Take it easy and look after yourself.

Im sorry to hear you lost your mum a long while ago! What a lovely tattoo in memory. I love butterflies. I am obsessed with them infact. Our whole wedding was themed around them nearly 7 years ago now. I believe they are truly special!

I dont have any tattoos. My husband has one on his arm.
Im far too scared of needles!!!

So cute little Mason! Cant wair for Matthew to be running around! He isnt even crawling and he is 9 months today!

Hope you and Anna are well lovely Alice?

Lots of love xxxxxxxx

<a href=

6 years ago

Hi Ladies!

Just a lil update, still pregnant had a scan at 10 weeks, and all is good, baby super active! Have another scan in 2 weeks, can not wait! Finaly started feeling bit normal, not tired all the time or sick! This time time is flying by, have no much time to think about, cos lil man keeps me busy at all times

Hope yea all doing well and lil ones too! Thank you so much for your support!

Lods of love

Nikolina!

6 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone

Ive just had my 2nd cp. Been trying 7 months now. I have 3 children already and never experienced this before. Today i went for a blood test after seeing dr. I mentioned progesterone but he said as im ovulating and regular periods he doesnt think its thats. He has no explanation. Feeling down again this month as i was 3 days late this time.

6 years ago

Hay Ladies. Dont know if yea still check in here, but hope yea are doing well and all is ok!

Well just wanted to share a news with yea, we went for anomaly scan and everything is perfect and we found out this time what we having, and its a little GIRL! we are so over the moon, and Mason is going to be the best big brother ever! Can not wait to meet her now!!

Lods of love

Nikolina

6 years ago • Post starter

Awww thats amazing news hun! One of each :)
Perfect!
So happy for you! How you feeling??? Xxxxx

<a href=

6 years ago

Hi sweet ladies!!!

Emmy, how's Matthew doing? You mentioned (in June :-p) he wasn't crawling, but by now, he might already be walking, I suppose? Time really flies!!! And how is Charlotte as a big sister? :-)

Nikolina, I'm so happy to hear that your pregnancy is going well!!! And it's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaayyyy!!! :-) I can totally understand you're already impatient to meet her :-) When are you due again? I hope you'll have a smooth pregnancy all the way!!!

Jenessex, I'm sorry to hear about your 2nd cp... They are so sad... Don't give up hope or faith in your own body, be kind to yourself... This is not easy, it's okay to struggle... We all do sometimes... All of the ladies on this board have had cps, and all of them were, sooner or later, followed by a healthy baby. I hope that's a bit of a comforting thought...? Good luck to you!!!

AFM, I'm doing fine, still very happy with one baby :-p Not really a baby anymore :-p Anna is sooo sweet, she talks to horses and bits of cheese she's eating (she shows them trees or tells them she pooped), it's sooo cute to watch :-)

Lots and lots of love to you!!!

Alice

6 years ago

Hi All

So I have just had a CP and I am not too sure where my emotions are at. I keep thinking what could I have done differently. It was very early on and had only had 2 faint line positive tests but still feel abit sad about it.

I guess the strange thing is that I am not sure if I should be feeling the way I do as it wasn't as if we were 100% sure due to the faint tests.

I know everyone deals with things in different ways but just feel abit alone and sad today.....now on day 2 of AF and just wanted to talk to others who have also gone through the same thing.....

Thanks and big blessings to all

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo