Community post

Discussion

ttc after cp

View Full Post

Hi ladies. I just had cp at 5 weeks... im sad...but bleeding is nearly finished so we gona try again. Is anyone in my shoes aswell? How soon did you ovulate after cp and got bfp again? Baby dust to us all :)

667 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 667 Replies | Last Page

Hello Alice!
Well opk still negative, but i know its early yet, but testing just incase cp changed o days :) but i hope really soon will get that big bold line :) but not taking any chances, we are baby dancing already and having lods fun :) my hubby promised me he will knock me up with sticky baby lol :)

Fx for your hubby test, it will be fine, but its good to do test and rool that out :)
I hope your opk arrive soon so we can test together :) when is your next af due?

Lods lods baby dust hun, hope we both get our sticky babies this cycle :)

Nikolina

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Nikolina!

I just checked the mail, the opks arrived! :-)
Good to hear you're already having fun and lots of practice! :-) I hope you get your bold line soon! What CD are you? I'm currently on CD12, but my earliest O 'ever' was CD19, so unless I get unexpected EWCM, I'm holding off testing just yet. Today I had some 'waterish' CM and a very (almost not noticeable) feeling in my left ovary, but that's definitely not O, just eggs maturing probably. I know it's not O, because I had a very similar cycle in September, I was all confused about O-time, but eventually my O was on CD26 :-s I secretly hope the eggs will mature faster than that this month :-p Although not too fast because my husband must abstain for the test :-p
I have no idea when next AF is due, but I'm guessing it won't be earlier than March 26. And it might even be a week or so later, if I O late. Damn you long cycles :-s But as long as there are eggs, there is hope ;-) When do you expect AF?

I wish you sooooo much luck!!!!

Best wishes

Alice

9 years ago

Hey Alice!!! Yeey finily you got your opk :) gona do my one leitter on:) well this morning i had ewcm idk i dont ever have that early. Im on d cycle day 10 and my af due on 24 march.
Today im feeling aswell wierd pains on left side, maybe o will be earlier this month? Im usualy o on cd 15, but somethimes its earlier :) which opk tests did you get? When are you gona start testing??? Hope we soon bee joining each other on 2ww!!!
All the baby dust hun on the world!!! Its gona be out month!!! :)

Nikolina

Hi Nikolina!

Waw, I'm so excited for you, your O-time might have already arrived!! :-) EWCM is always a good sign, I think. It's a fertility sign, isn't it? :-)
I got some dipstick tests from a Dutch site (http://www.zwangerenkids.nl/ovulatietesten-dipstick). The Netherlands are close to my home and I've read some good 'reviews' on these tests online :-p My average cycle length is 36 days, so I think I'll start testing next Wednesday (CD18), unless my body gives me signs I should test earlier ;-)
Good luck, Nikolina, I really wish this month brings you a sticky baby!!! It would be nice to survive the TWW together, but seems like you'll be there sooner than me :-) I'll be here to talk to you though :-) Lots and lots of baby dust to you!!!

Best wishes

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Alice!!

Yea i faind that the cheepies from internet are the best for me, cos i use them twice a day, just to be shure, and last month they done the job :) my opk today still negative, im so impatient lol :) yea when women have the ewcm thats meemean that o is close, and lil sswimmers have great environment to survivr up to 5 days :) im also taking evening primerose capsuls twice a day untill o day, they are great for ewcm and also for skin and hair!!! So all goodness in one lol :)
I just found out that one of my best friends are pregnant with baby #3! She is in shock cos wasnt planned and they bd just once last month!!! Well for some is so easy :) really hope soon i can join her !!! :)
How are you feeling? Do you have wierd cramps in your tommy? I kept getting them all day, that at one point i tought i might be still pg!! But i guess its just hormones what still left in my body!!!
When are you starting baby dancing?

lods lods baby dust!!! :)

Morning ladies!

I'm still here but need to get caught up and properly reply...lol. I will soon as we have yet another snow day here in Alabma :)

Jada

9 years ago

Hi ladies!

Nikolina, funny, I also just found out that a friend is pregnant! Still very early though, but we've been updating each every now and then because we happened to start ttc at the same time and it took us both a lot longer than we naively expected :-p I'm truly very happy that it happend for her, and it also gives me some hope :-) A bit frustrating story though about your friend getting pregnant with #3 so easily :-s Always hard to not feel a bit jealous then :-s It's easier to sympathize with women who also had to struggle to get there :-p Though, of course, we would not be happier if other women were not pregnant, that would not bring us any closer to our own baby :-s
OMG, I so had the cramps too!! I thought I was going crazy, and yes, I also had the completely nonsense thought of maybe still being pregnant with 0 HCG in my blood :-p So glad to hear I'm not alone!! :-) It are very short cramps and I don't have them often, but I definitely had one earlier today. Probably hormones, as you said :-)
I don't know if we will do any BD'ing soon, because my husband needs to start abstaining for the test :-p I gave him a note with our 'schedule' (because he doesn't like to be surprised on the spot with his 'task', he needs mental prep :-p). I told him the 'schedule' might change according to the opk results though :-p First scheduled day is next Thursday, but that's the same day that we are supposed to get his test results. I'm guessing if the results aren't ok, he might not be in the mood :-s But we'll see. How he feels is obviously more important than ttc.
I hope your opk turns out positive soon!!! :-) Seems like your odds are already on the bright side! :-)

Jada, no problem :-) Snow needs to be handled first :-) I'm excited to hear from you!

Lots of baby dust to all of you!!!!

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Alice!!!
Ahh im so glad that i have someone to talk to about all this, cos others would think im crazy!! I had such a wierd cramps yesterday at work and that full feeling in my stomach that i stastarted question about doc results lol felt pregnant yesterday, but i know its hormones playing trick on me :( its crazy!!!
Yea i feel bit jealous at my friend, but love her to bits and wish her all the best on world, and can not wait to join her soon!!!

I read so much about when is d best time to bd to have better chanses, and its proven that everyday prior o is the best time :) hope will work for me one more time lol :)
Still having ewcm, but opk still neg, but not worrying cos im on cd12, and last month got pos opk on cd 15 :) but testing just incase, and cramps are super wierd, dont want to miss it!!

My hubby had 67 million sperm count, so hope one of them will make it this month aswell lol :)

Can not wait for 2ww!!! We can share our symptoms :) did you had any unusual symptoms last month before bfp?

All d baby dust on the world hun!!! We so deserve it!!!

Nikolina

Dear Nikolina

I feel the same way :-) I keep having the 'maybe I magically did remain pregnant'-thought, although I know it's not possible :-) Nice to know that we are not crazy :-)

That's sweat, hopefully you may indeed joy your friend soon :-) Recently, I'm having some trouble with the thought that, if this cycle isn't it, we won't have a baby before 2016 (or later :-s). I know that it actually doesn't matter, but it's strange and a bit depressing to realize. But on the other hand, 2016 is a pretty number ;-) So I'm okay with it :-)

Waw, you're really having tons of EWCM :-p That's a good sign! :-) It means that the swimmers can already survive, I think, so BD'ing is definitely worth it ;-)

Common 67 million swimmers, go go go!!! :-) From what I've heard, you must be suffering from overpopulation by now ;-)

Talking about symptoms last month, I didn't have a lot of them (or at least, things that I did not get in other cycles). The two things I remember that made my mind go 'maybe...' were the stuffy nose when I woke up a couple of days in a row, and of course my brown spotting not showing up before AF. Unfortunately, it did show up 5 days later, announcing the cp :-( I'll definitely won't be able to recognize the stuffy nose this month, cause I just caught a major cold. I'm sneezing constantly and my throat hurts. Ah, and after I already tested positive, my boobs felt 'fuller', definitely not regular PMS or something. That lasted till a bit after the cp. Now it's gone.
What about you??? Did you have any symptoms that gave it away?

Thank you very much, Nikolina!! And the best of luck, you deserve it 67 million times!!! :-)

Alice

9 years ago

Hi Alice!!!

Wow we both have the same toughs lol!!! I think cos it was our first bfp ever and its hard to believe that its not there anymore! Everyday i looking at pic gallery here and prat that my bfp gona go soon up there, as its so many bfp everyday pops up in here :)

Yea i really hope that we both gonna have 2015 babies, and by xmas there will be new family member by the table :)

Well all cycles we been ttc i had tons of symptoms, everything under d sun lol, was so convince i am pregnant, but af always showed. But last month i didnt have any of them, which was weird, i started think maybe didnt o that cycle. All i had was super baby mild af cramps for like week and half, and week before bfp i was convinced i gona get uti, as my tummy felt so full and pressure just like uti, except when i go for wee it didnt hurt. Bbs started be bit painful only 2 days after bfp. So hopefully this month i wont have any symptoms eather lol

This morning checked my cm, still have ewcm which is more strachy lol sorry tmi :) So have a feeling o day is v close :) You should try the evening primrose, as it really helps me with more ewcm :) just once you o you have to stop taking them until next cycle.

Fx for your hubbies test next week, i know everything is gona be ok. If we were able to get bfp once, we get another v soon again!!!

Im waiting to do opk, just have to hold wee for lil bit longer lol!!!

Lods lodsbaby dust hun!!! Lets have 2015 babies!!!! :)

Nikolina

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo