Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

471 - 480 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies, I hope you don't mind I am new to website and this forum.

I have quite a long story but if anyone is interested in reading I have put on my profile. I would be interested to see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

Anyway I have been on clomid 100mg for 3 months now and nothing as of yet however thought I saw a really faint line on a test but still early (I am 9dpo). Before this I was taking tamoxifen for a year.

I could really do with hearing some success stories as I have been ttc for 2 years!

Thanks Ladies x

10 years ago

Hi girls! Well, I can't believe it but after 2 years and 4 months of trying, and then 7 cycles of clomid last year, I am now finally pregnant!!! We are very tentative about it and I am only telling people on this forum and noone elase for many weeks as the last one ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks. So being careful but hopeful. It is funny how we did all that clomid and nothing, but two cycles off it and pregnant! My husband also started taking a supplement almost 3 months ago because of his sperm issues. That could be why this worked!!! We will never know, just hoping it sticks...

10 years ago

That is wonderful news shelob. Hope your little bean sticks tight this time xo

User Image

10 years ago

Shelob, congratulations! I really hope the best for this pregnancy! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!

10 years ago

OMG Shelob! So happy for you! That is great news. I wish you the best! Did you suspect you were pregnant before testing or did it come as a shock? I am 11 DPO today but haven't tested. I promised myself I wouldn't test until I was late. Keep us posted on how your doing.

10 years ago

Thanks girls :) It is still sticking so far, but when I had my miscarriage things felt okay until a week or so beforehand.

I "knew" I was pregnant the day before I tested. But, I have had that feeling before and been wrong. Basically the lack of spotting was my only indicator, and then the morning I tested the temp remained high, whereas every non-pregnant cycle it has dropped.

So I was feeling pretty good about things until I started calling medical people for the first time today. I am going to get blood tests done (been avoiding it to reduce stress). While on the phone a well-meaning nurse told me to take a couple of days off round the time I miscarried last time. That surprised me as I thought that wouldn't make a difference. She thought it might. Anyone know?

10 years ago

Who knows, but I like her advice. Take that time off and have some me time and try not to think about your previous miscarriage. It may or it may not help, but there is no point taking risks.

Going two cycles without clomid and getting pregnant is wonderful. Remember I got pregnant after 4 months without a single drop of blood/period from August through to December so anything can happen.

I have all crossable body parts crossed for you and all the other ladies on here waiting for their BFP.

I personally need a personal masseuse as my little man is laying spine to spine with me, and although small he is causing a lot of pain. Thankfully my other half will be home in 2-3 weeks to start giving me back massages lol

User Image

10 years ago

Shelob, I am very happy for you! I hope that the pregnancy will keep going well!
When I was pregnant, my doctor told me to do the blood test and to repeat it after two days, so we could see that hCG has doubled. I advise you to do the same and try to forget your last bad experience. In which week you are?
Courtly, best wishes to you too!

10 years ago

We have blood test forms in the post which will hopefully get here today. Even those results aren't definitive. You can have amazing hCG doubling well and a blighted ovum. I know someone this happened to. Devastating to go to a 12 week scan and be told no baby.

I am 5 weeks 6 days today. Been having lots of tummy pains, mostly bowel issues. Terrible digestion at the moment!!!

Turns out I have a long weekend coming up right when I need it for that resting time, so I am very happy with that.

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I have a quick question for you clomid experts. I have taken 3 rounds of 50mg on days 5-9. I've been having my progesterone done on Day 21 each month and had my last one done yesterday. Levels have been 35 - 31 - 35. Today, my doc told me I didn't have to do a progesterone level each month, even though I'm still taking the clomid. I'm very confused on this as he told me when I began it that i had to have it done each month. Has anyone ever been told this or not had to have it checked each month?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo