Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 556 Replies | Last Page

CD 1 for me today. Let's do this one more time.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Went to my ultrasound today. I'm 6 weeks and two days! Heartbeat of 150. I go back in two weeks to check the growth. We saw the heartbeat today but could not hear it. My doctor said def next time we will. I can relax a little. Just still really nervous!

10 years ago

Gunzzz, that's awesome! I understand the worrying, but still. That's very cool.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

lisserb, Good point - I'll ask and see what they say. I've got a longer than two week wait....it's going to be about 18 days. So hopefully they'll let me take it longer. (The only thing that I like about stopping it early is that AF will come in a more timely fashion.) Past cycles there was only about 2 days between stopping the pills and AF.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

But you stopped it on 12dpiui, right? It is possible that you could still have an implanting embryo at that stage. I'd go to at least 15dpiui and then if no bfp you could stop.

Good Luck.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey temping ladies- I have a question.

I just ordered a BBT and it will get here on Tuesday, so I can use it on Wednesday morning. That will be CD 6. Is that too late to start charting my cycle?

Also, for those who have temped while doing fertility treatment, did you find that your temp was still accurate and that you could still chart even while taking medication? I thought I'd give it a go and see what happens but want to know if it was still accurate for you.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies

I'm excited about joining you. I'm new to forums. DH and I have been trying since Nov 2011 for baby No. 1. We're both 29, fit and well, eat well, exercise etc etc.... I was referred to hospital after 6 months due to my GMP being concerned about my long cycles (up to 112 days after coming off the pill). I started acupuncture last July, which (coincidentally or not depending on your view point) brought my cycle length down to around an average of 35 days (although has been down to 28 and up to 40days). Have had all the baseline tests done including HSG. Tubes and sperm fine, but not ovulating. Hospital have now prescribed me clomid 50mg days 2-6 for 3 cycles then will possibly up the dose to 100mg after that.

So I'm currently Clomid cycle 1, CD 16. Have had no symptoms whatsoever but I normally don't suffer with any headaches,cramps etc anyway. Surprisingly, my fertility monitor has indicated that I've ovulated on CD13.... So trying not to get my hopes up! Hospital have asked for a blood draw on CD21. So watch this thoroughly frustrated space! Lol. Feels so much better just writing it all down.

Felurian - I've been charting my temp. for a year. I would say just start charting it anytime in your cycle. With me it only became useful after a few cycles,as you can start to see your own pattern emerging. It's easy to do once you get used to it - once my alarm goes off I just automatically reach for the thermometer before I even open my eyes now!

User ImageBWH! Clomid 50mg cycle 1 TTC #1 since Nov 2011

10 years ago

Welcome ladies,

Flerain- I would start as soon as you get the bbt. I used it while taking Clomid and my temp was right. I didnt ovulate first round but second round I did :-D.

Guzz I know how you feel. I go back Friday.

User Image

10 years ago

Felurian, I think that cycle day six is just fine to start charting. You really only need about 5 or 6 days to establish a pre-O temp, so barring a really early ovulation, you should have plenty of temps to compare.

I have noticed that my temps in general have been higher on both Clomid and now on the Femara. Both before and after O, they are about .3-.5 degrees higher, so I am still able to see a clear temp shift.

Welcome to all of the new ladies! Congrats again Gunzz and KT!

...still in the TWW here. It is taking forever. I'm 8DPO today and, of course, BFN this morning. For those with BFPs, did you have any cramping or pinching feelings during your TWW? I've had the soreness (almost as if I'd done too many sit-ups) for a few days and today some weird pinches on my left side. Both of these are new for me and I'm not sure if I should just attribute it to new meds. I am the type who looks for any reason to stay positive during the wait :)

10 years ago

Welcome new ladies and co ngrats to all of us who recently conceived!! Good luck to all still trying! Hope this is your cycle

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo