Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

171 - 180 of 556 Replies | Last Page

Actually heard from the nurse, it's *5* follicles! 150iu tonight, tomorrow and thursday and have 2nd ultrasound on friday. I'll keep cooking....

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Well AF arrived on Saturday and OMG that was terrible. I have never had cramps so bad in my entire life. Luckily, the pain only lasted a day then I was fine. Started my 2nd round of Clomid 50mg yesterday and already feel like I want to scream. I hate how this medicine makes me feel. I am really praying that this is our lucky month. Going to buy OPK's tomorrow and we have decided to try Pre-seed this month also. Any success by others using this?

Lilith2- So sorry about your husband and his job. My husband was laid off last year and we put our conception plans on hold and it sucked. I hope he finds something new quickly.

User Image

10 years ago

Looks like I'm on hold this month, doctor found a cyst and prescribed bcp while we wait it out..
Did any of you experience cysts after clomid..I hear its pretty common and if you did ,did you have to take bcp or does it go away by itself? It seems kinda counter productive to what were trying to do and I was wondering whether to or not? Why does it have to be so complicated ?!! :(

User Image

10 years ago

I'm out of the running for a BFP this month, AF started yesterday - 13 days early even - on a positive note I get AF cramps/pain over and done with sooner rather than later.

Wishing everyone the best of luck in ALL aspects of your life. Sending sticky vibes to all

User Image

10 years ago

Well i'm still waiting to O i think! I'm on cd 20 and 12 days after my last clomid and so far no pos OPK, my CM has dried up after staying pretty creamy, with bits of watery and ewcm, TMI i know sorry girls, no O pain just a few twinges and i have no idea whats goin on with my BBT??! Thought it was going to show i had O after dipping then rising for last 2 mornings but this morning it dipped again??! I dont think i'm doing anything this month which is really frustrating as last 3 months since MC everything was normal so why put me on clomid??? So confused and frustrated!
To those of you that AF has arrived for stay positive as now you get to start again :0)

10 years ago

Have any of you ladies done or considered accupuncture? I'm hearing more and more "success stories" and I wanted to hear if it's been done by any of you before I decided to be a guinea pig.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Mrsflasche, I tried it once I was very relaxed! I just didn't have time to do it three times a week....

10 years ago

Tested this morning- 12/13 DPO. BFN :( Guess I should expect bad news with my blood test tomorrow.

User Image

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

10 years ago

Well crap! I'm sorry Allie. :(

*hugs*

And hugs to everyone the witch found in the last couple of days.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

10 years ago • Post starter

ultrasound this am. 4 follicles sticking around. 2 are in the low 20's, other 2 are 14-15. Looks like we're going in for iui on Sunday.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo