Community post

Discussion

CD1.. anyone want to join me??

View Full Post

A little bit about myself

I am on CD1 and trying to conceive baby #3. My OH and I have been on this journey for 8 months now and getting rather impatient!!

I am 36 and have two children aged 16 and 9. I have been using BBT charting, prenatal vitamins and OPKs for the last 5 cycles and have included EPO in my last 2 cycles.

I will also start using preseed this cycle.

Anyone want to join??

74 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

61 - 70 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Wow on your so happy for you xx

9 years ago

MrsRev that's wonderful!! Congratulations!! Xxxx

9 years ago

Hi all how are we all doing?????? I'm having a break from TTC this month as I've got my family down for Easter so it's abit awkward lol but will be back on the TTC train next month xx

9 years ago

Good thank you therose! I'm CD 16, no positive OPK/BBT rise yet so still in the hopeful stage before the 2ww haha!

Have a lovely easter with your family xxx

9 years ago

Hey everyone - reeny how are you doing??

9 years ago

Hiya hun, how are you ? I've just started my TWW was suppose to be having a break this month but couldn't resist missing a month lol, but my OPKs this month were super strange but never mind xx

9 years ago

No this cycle.. just started a new cycle today

Maybe this month could be the one!?

9 years ago • Post starter

Never mind Hun, I don't know what's going on with my at the moment, I'm suppose to be about 5DPO and I'm getting EWCM and so I thought I'd POAS this afternoon and its starting to get dark again so I havnt a clue what the hell is going on with me, in all this time I've been TTC I've never had this happen so I'm confused xx

9 years ago

Therose sorry to hear that, it's awful when things go out of pattern. Keep BD'ing to cover all bases xx

Hey reeny, good luck for this cycle! Xx

MrsRev - how are doing, how far are you now? Hope you're feeling good!

I'm a bit confused, think I ovulated about 3 days ago but my BBT isn't rusing enough, all signs make me think I did ovulate so I'm hoping for a bigger rise tomorrow to make it more clear cut. I'd love to get all your opinions on my chart!

9 years ago

Hi all just checking in to see how everyone is doing and if there is anymore xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo