Community post

Discussion

CD1.. anyone want to join me??

View Full Post

A little bit about myself

I am on CD1 and trying to conceive baby #3. My OH and I have been on this journey for 8 months now and getting rather impatient!!

I am 36 and have two children aged 16 and 9. I have been using BBT charting, prenatal vitamins and OPKs for the last 5 cycles and have included EPO in my last 2 cycles.

I will also start using preseed this cycle.

Anyone want to join??

74 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

51 - 60 of 74 Replies | Last Page

@MrsRev.. let us know if anything changes x

@Therose69.. Good Luck!!

As for me, I'm on CD9 and waiting to ovulate (again).

How is everyone else doing?

9 years ago • Post starter

Oo oo lets us know how you get on Hun with the test xx

9 years ago

Hi everyone!

Sorry been quiet, had emotional few days. Basically got my period on 7DPO which freaked me out (still 27 days cycle but my BBT indicated ov on CD20?!). Long story short I have endometriosis and had a laparoscopy to remove chocolate cyst Nov 14, had two months on prostap which prevents ovulation and helps stop any endo cells they may have missed in op from developing. So... Finally got my period feb and hit all hopeful that we'd do it this cycle. When got my AF and a possible short literal phase I was devastated. In hindsight it's probably just my system adjusting and I'm much more hopeful that this cycle will be more stable (my BBT is also a lot steadier this cycle).

Then we got results from my husbands SA back Monday and he has 0% morphology and although not crazy low, a lower count. So that just made me really sad that we have two challenges now in the TTC race. I've tried to be positive and proactive, done lots of research and my husband is on an array of supplements and has been brilliant adjusting his diet. We've got a referral to infertility clinic so waiting to see them and see where we go from there.

It's not been the funnest week but I have to remember we've only been trying for 6 cycles (although longer since we started due to op blip!).

Anyone got any good news? Hope you're all well and fingers crossed xxx

9 years ago

Whoops typo meant 'luteal' phase!

9 years ago

Aww hun I'm sorry it sounds like you have been threw hell and back. Hoping that some good news will come out of all this xx best wishes hun and keep your head up xx

9 years ago

Thank you! I am feeling so much better now, focusing on work and making nice holiday plans. We can't control any of this beyond a good lifestyle and all the right nutrients so I've just worked hard on changing my mind set. I was desperately hoping every month but now I have to accept that it might be longer term so I can't put my life on hold until baby!

How are you getting on this cycle? Xx

9 years ago

Ye not to bad thanx, I'm currently on CD4 so Long way to go again. I'm still on maternity leave at the mo and don't go back to work till the end of may, I'm dreading it again as I work nights :-( xx

9 years ago

Aw that sucks, still, you've got a good month or two before then so enjoy it. I'm CD 8 now so going to start my OPKs and BD every other day from today! X

9 years ago

Hey everyone! I did another test - cheapie but couldn't see a second line so I bought a clear blue digital and I did it! I got my bfp!
Fingers crossed for you all to join me!!!

9 years ago

Aww, MrsRev!!

Here's wishing you and a

Xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo