Community post

Discussion

CD1 (again).. anyone want to join me??

A little bit about myself

I am on CD1 and trying to conceive baby #3. My OH and I have been on this journey for 9 months now and getting rather impatient!!

I am 36 and have two children aged 16 and 9. I have been using BBT charting, prenatal vitamins and OPKs for the last 6 cycles and have included EPO in my last 3 cycles. I have also included Preseed and Guaifenesin in my last cycle and will be continuing with all of these this time round.

Anyone want to join??

17 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 17 Replies | Last Page

I will probably be CD1 tomorrow :(
I'm also hoping for #3, I'm 27 and have a 2 year old and a 4 year old.
My partner works away, so is away a lot, which has made this baby making business hard! So I'm trying to not put too much hope into each month! But that doesn't make the BFNs any easier to see!!
AF will probably be here in the morning, so I will join you :)

<a href=

9 years ago

Welcome Mistique,

Let me know how you get on tomorrow

and to you x

9 years ago • Post starter

Yep. CD1 today!! AF right on schedule!
Oh well, another month, another chance!!!
Lots of baby dust to both of us!

<a href=

9 years ago

Good luck to you all. I'm still only 6DPO from the last cycle buddy chat we had reeny! Long cycles make waiting to find out even harder! xx

9 years ago

Sigh... is it really only CD4 today!! Im getting impatient lol

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi all,

I am currently on CD13 and had a positive OPK today!! Waiting to see if I have another one tomorrow.
Then onto the dreaded 2WW.

How is everyone else doing??

9 years ago • Post starter

Reeny Yay for positive OPK!! FX you catch the egg this month!!

I am on CD12 today, not using OPKs this month, so Im guessing I will O tomorrow or Wednesday, but it could be later. My cycle varies between 24-29 days usually. We have DTD CD 7, 8, 9, 11 and 12 so far! Fiancé goes back to work Wednesday afternoon. So I'm Hoping we can catch the egg before then!

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi everyone,

I am CD5, so think I'm around the same time as you. I only have a 23-25 day cycle recently. Used to be 28 days, but since I have taken meds to RA - off them again now - it's been shorter.

I am ttc #1 cycle #2, so feel like bit of a novice, lol.

I am using sperm donor as in lesbian relationship, so can only 'dtd' once each cycle. I am using opk and cbfm, temping and taking vits too.

Hope this is our month, baby dust to all :)

Gemma xx

TTC #1 Month#5 Doing HI using anon donor. Baby dust to ALL. My ttc blog http://ourjourney15.simplesite.com/

9 years ago

Hi Gemma,

Welcome and for this cycle

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi all!

I'm on CD12, no ovulation yet, mine is usually around day 20.

Look forward to seeing how you all get on this cycle, best wishes to you all xxx

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo