Community post

Discussion

CD1.. anyone want to join me??

A little bit about myself

I am on CD1 and trying to conceive baby #3. My OH and I have been on this journey for 8 months now and getting rather impatient!!

I am 36 and have two children aged 16 and 9. I have been using BBT charting, prenatal vitamins and OPKs for the last 5 cycles and have included EPO in my last 2 cycles.

I will also start using preseed this cycle.

Anyone want to join??

74 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 74 Replies | Last Page

Hi reeny,

I will! I'm 31, TTC for 4 cycles then had a blip (laproscropy found Endometriosis and cyst in ovary), all removed and two months of Prostap injection to prevent reoccurance. Suprisingly I got my period this morning which is only 5 weeks after end of injections (many women can be 6-12 months after to start ovulating again). So I'm starting afresh today and fingers crossed. This will be our first.

How long did it take to conceive your first 2?

Bettie x

9 years ago

Awww, welcome .. I was just starting to feel lonely

The first time we did not plan to have a baby.. It just sort of happened!! However, the second time around it took roughly a year after I came off the Depo Provera contraceptive injection.

Shareen x

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi all, how is everyone? I'm 39 soon to be 40 :-( lol, we have just had a little girl she is 4 months old now and I also have 2 boys age 3 and 16 years old. They have all been delivered by c sections aswell. I've been thinking about trying for number 4 and have just came off the pill and AF just started today. I'm not gonna symptom track or anything for a couple of months 1st as I'm just gonna let nature take its course. When we were trying for number 3 I also had 3 miscarriages while trying and it was so devastating and I'm just hoping and praying that nothing happens again. Xx

9 years ago

Welcome Therose69!!

Sorry for your loses

That sounds like a good idea

and on your baby girl

Shareen

Thank hun, just hope we all get our sooner rather than later, as I'm not getting any older lol xx. x

9 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear about your losses too, sending you lots of best wishes.

When I tried for the past four cycles I was new to it all and excited and every month thought the symptoms were definite signs but I've really learned that most of them are pre-menstrual symptoms so this time I'm going to try avoid symptom spotting too. I'm taking my temp and doing OPKs as I think our issues before is that I ovulate later than I thought so I want to ensure we time is perfectly this time!

It's so hard, lets hope we all get it right this month! xxx

9 years ago

Hi there. I know what you mean my pregnancy symptoms are exactly the same as my AF symptoms so I can't tell the difference only when I get a BFP lol. I've just started taking folic acid and baby aspirin again now, and I've ordered my OPKs aswell so hoping they arrive before I'm due to ovulated again which I've got about 2 weeks to go so they should be here. Xx

9 years ago

Same as me! Doing my temps each morning, on CD 10 and will start doing OPKs in 3 or 4 days so I really know! Doing 'it' every other day, hopefully all of that will give us a good chance this month xx

9 years ago

to you all

Here's hoping for our lovely

to you both and hoping for soon xx

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo