Community post

Discussion

CD1 (again).. anyone want to join me??

View Full Post

A little bit about myself

I am on CD1 and trying to conceive baby #3. My OH and I have been on this journey for 9 months now and getting rather impatient!!

I am 36 and have two children aged 16 and 9. I have been using BBT charting, prenatal vitamins and OPKs for the last 6 cycles and have included EPO in my last 3 cycles. I have also included Preseed and Guaifenesin in my last cycle and will be continuing with all of these this time round.

Anyone want to join??

17 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 17 of 17 Replies

CD14 and hoping I will O today! Though none of my usual signs yet!! Fiancé was meant to be home till after Easter, so it wouldn't have mattered if I Od later! but now has to go back this afternoon so I'm hoping we have done enough to be in with a chance this month.

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi, everyone! I'd like to join your group. A bit about me I'm TTC#3, I have 2 daughters: 12 & 7, and am 33. Husband and I haven't really been trying-trying yet (I wanted to wait until we moved, which was this past weekend) but now it's time to get to it!

Has anyone else who has had kids already been worried that maybe it won't happen again? I think about that a lot...I think that's why I kept putting off really trying, that way if it didn't happen I could shrug it off, you know? Now I'm scared because I really want another baby (this would be first for husband...I was married before).

Good luck to y'all!

User Image

9 years ago

Hi jrose I also have 2 children, our first was a spur of the moment decision to have a baby and we conceived that day (found that out later of course!) our second, I gave up on the pill, and then we fell pregnant 3 months later. We decided we wanted a third baby 7 months ago, we tried for a few months, then my partners work made it impossible, (he works away on a 4weeks away, 1 week home basis) so now we are not trying-trying, just letting whatever happens happens. But that doesn't mean I'm not really hoping! It definitely worries me that our first 2 were so easily conceived and that it won't happen for us again. So you are not alone there!!

<a href=

9 years ago

Mistique, I can't imagine having my husband away that often...it would definitely make ttc frustrating. I'm already pretty sure that we're going to miss out on this month because my husband has a business trip right around that time (of course!). I'm glad to know I'm not alone in worrying.

User Image

9 years ago

Trips away always seem to fall right around O time don't they!! Im used to my other half working away, he has worked various rosters over the years, and though neither of us likes it, its kind of 'normal'. Its very inconvenient for TTC!! I had great hopes that with him having easter off we would have a good chance for this month. But then they said he had to come back to work, so he left early. Now Im not feeling so hopeful anymore. Oh well, on to the dreaded 2ww

How is everyone else??

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

4dpo today, nothing to report. Just waiting for the days to go by till I can test or AF shows. Then work out if fiancé will be home near o time next month. I'm not feeling very confident with this cycle as I Od later than I thought I would :(

How is everyone else travelling?

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi all, how are you getting in reeny?

I had my positive OPK this morning, yay! Doing SMEP (trying to) this month so three days solid of BD'g ahead!

Good luck to you all xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo