Community post

Discussion

Oh man...who else doesn't feel like BDing anymore?

View Full Post

I'm supposedly going to be ovulating in the next 2 days... and I dunno - I'm just not in the mood. We did it last night, it was great...but it's starting to just feel like a job. :( Where did the romance go? It's like we're only doing it to make a baby - and that, in turn, totally turns me off. No more juices flowing down south...lol... It's our 4th month TTC - when do you regain hope?

*sigh*

User Image Daddy and I are sooo excited to meet you! I hope you decide to stay. :) Nikolai Yoshio Masuoka Alaina Marie Masuoka

11 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

themasuokas- let me know if my advice works for you. and dont worry about your weight you look beautiful in your profile pic i doubt a little weight would ruin that . and i am going to friend you but not because your a "lucky charm" but because you seem like a nice person.

Niki-i like reading trashy novels too sometimes eventhough DH makes fun of me for it

Lisser i feel the same way sometimes so dont feel bad...when you have been "baby making" as long as we have it does seem to get old.

GOOD LUCK AND BD TO YOU ALL!!!!

Oh and my name is shea so feel free to call me by that if yall like.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo