Community post

Discussion

Monophasic BBT...Regular periods...Can I still conceive?

Im not sure what to think...my temperatures haven't shifted at all since my last cycle, which leads me to believe I may not have ovulated last month. I have very regular periods, though...so maybe it was just a fluke? Are there any other women out there who have monophasic cycles, and still were able to get pregnant?

This is our third month trying... Would Chlomid help? Just wondering...

User Image Daddy and I are sooo excited to meet you! I hope you decide to stay. :) Nikolai Yoshio Masuoka Alaina Marie Masuoka

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Nevermind - lol - Im obviously just too impatient and becoming paranoid. I started charting late last cycle, so of course my temps aren't going to change. :)

So sorry... I'd delete this thread, but can't figure out how to.

Baby dust to all! :)

User Image Daddy and I are sooo excited to meet you! I hope you decide to stay. :) Nikolai Yoshio Masuoka Alaina Marie Masuoka

13 years ago • Post starter

It looks like we are on the same cycle this month! Or, within a day of each other.

It's hard to know what your normal temps are without having at least one full cycle charted. For me, I typically run 97.7-97.9 for the first part of my cycle, then 98.2-98.4 after O. However, I would think your temps for this cycle would have dropped after AF came for your last cycle - you typically shouldn't see the same range of temps at the start of a new cycle as the temps at the end of your last cycle.

Keep in mind that the time of day you take your temps really matters, it's always really obvious to me on the weekends since I like to sleep in. I also find my temps tend to be higher on the nights I don't sleep well. Other things that make a difference are getting up in the middle of the night to pee, or drinking water, etc.

Hopefully, you will see a temperature rise sometime around next Wednesday! We can be 2WW buddies this cycle!

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

13 years ago

Aw, NikiDol! I'm so excited - I've been looking for a BBT buddy... There aren't a lot of women who are willing to show their charts, though. Me, on the other hand - I don't care. I'm excited for anybody to look at my chart and diagnose me with some disease...and that's why we haven't gotten pregnant yet...LOL.

I do chart at the same time every morning - except for weekends, I tend to do it 30 - 45 minutes later. 6:45 every morning. What may be causing the zigzag temps is the fact that 1. I sleep with the window open 2. the thermometer is on the night stand next to the window and 3. I sleep with my mouth open. LOL - maybe charting isn't for me? :) I love the cold, I can't help it! And that probably also explains my low temps.

Let me just say - your charts are darn toot'n beautiful! I'm jealous of your chart...lol. The changes are so gradual...well, except for the 15th DPO... :( Isn't it sad when your temperatures go up, and you get excited?

Ok - enough babbling...off to make dinner. I'm so happy to have a BBT/TTW buddy! The last 3 I had all ended up pregnant...so, well - this must be your lucky month, then. ;)

Have a great night!

13 years ago • Post starter

Oooh! Maybe you are just the good luck charm I've been needing? :D But it's only fair if I can share the luck back, so this month will be for both of us!

I know this sounds gross, but maybe consider doing the temperature every morning vaginally? (I would recommend a dedicated thermometer lol). I read somewhere that if you sleep with your mouth open, it definitely skews the temperature readings, and either under the arm or vaginally are good alternatives, as long as you use the same method consistently.

User Image 03/02/2012 IUI #1 BFN 03/30/2012 IUI #2 BFP! - Chemical Pregnancy

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo