Community post

Discussion

Has anyone else experienced the loss of a parent while TTC?

I recently lost my father unexpectedly. We were very close, but I never told him I was trying to have a baby because it was supposed to be this big surprise. I totally regret that now. My world feels so empty without him. Needless to say I haven't been eating or sleeping well. AF arrived the same day as the funeral. Now I'm on cycle day 6. I'm just not sure what now... Keep trying as normal?? I can't really imagine what trying will be like now...

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

so so sorry for your loss. i dont know if anything i can say can make you feel better, but i think now that your dad is a angle he now gets the chance to meet your baby before you do! :) MAYBE THINK THAT WAY. BEST OF LUCK. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP

User Image

11 years ago

I lost my Mom in August to cancer. WE have been trying for almost 5 years. I was her only hope for a grand baby.

Keep trying...... If you wanna chat I am here.

11 years ago

micha thank you, I think you're right. My dad probably already knows what my baby looks like.

Nnarver I'm so sorry about your mother. I'm sure she also is in heaven, already holding your precious child, ready to send him or her to you when the time is right.

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo