Community post

Discussion

Aggressive TTC ladies..Pls join..!!

Hi Ladies,

I would like to create a chatter group of ladies who are really aggressively trying to conceive ..The aggressive group of ladies should identify the root cause of the AF in each and every ttc which is making us so upset.We should fix the problems (which is the cause of last month AF ) in every ttc..

Love to join u all ladies..!!

[url]User Image

3 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am TTC - but not too aggressively, but besides TTC and DPO have no idea what any of the other abbreviations are. Any help understanding those will be greatly appreciated.

Currently a nervous wreck waiting out the last 2 days before I can take the test this month.

User Image

11 years ago

you can goggle the abbreviations and thats how i figured out af! aunt flow... never got it!

User Image

11 years ago

I have been TTC since June. I found out I was not ovulating and was put on clomid/progresterone. I found out yesterday my progesterone was at 15 on monday so I definitely ovulated. I hope I get a bfp soon!!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo