Community post

Discussion

Did I test too early or is it over???

My last period was 4/15 and I did my first HPT right away this morning as I have been experiencing symptoms (sore breasts, yucky feeling on and off). I used the First Response Early Detection 6 days sooner, but Negative. My expected period is on Thursday and today is Saturday. Did i test too early or am I not pregnant??? This is our first time ttc and wow is it stressful! Please help.

4 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I think you need to test with FMU after waiting a day or 2. I hope you get your BFP. Baby dust to you!

13 years ago

ttcgal: Thanks for your response. Today I couldn't resist as I have been having cramping so I tested 10dpo and BFN. Maybe in another day or 2, but only time will tell.

13 years ago • Post starter

Hi Courtney,

I just tested this morning too and got a BFN. I am 7dpo and I am expecting AF next Sunday. I also have been cramping and noticed increased CM since last thurs (4 dpo). I had weird twinges on the left side yesterday evening. Some people don't get a positive until after they have a missed period. Maybe we both still have a shot this cycle. I don't think I am going to test again until next weekend. Good luck.

User Image

13 years ago

Melissa: Thanks for the words of encouragement... I'm starting to feel hopeless, which I told myself I wouldn't do so early on. My AF is expected on Wednesday-Thursday so I think I'll test again on Tuesday. I have been feeling sick the past few days, but am wondering if it is all in my head now. Today my cramping is central and very, very low.... what does that mean? Well, wishing you all the luck and baby dust.... keep me posted!!!!

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo