Community post

Discussion

TWWers for April with 2 r more follicles !!

Hi All ,

I would like to create a new group of anxious ladies who r really trying this month with 2 r more follicles ..Let us discuss and clarify our doubts like triggering,HSG and all details...Lets pour in our thoughts and have a daily conversations..!!

Welcome All..!!

[url]User Image

6 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi All.

I am 35 and my DH and I have been TTC for 5 years. I have had two miscarriages and 1 ectopic pregnancy. In the early stages it seemed as though we could get pregnant but I was just having problems carrying it. But then after the ectopic 3 years ago it seemed like I couldnâ??t get pregnant at all. We took some time off from â??tryingâ?? but we certainly werenâ??t preventing. Now I am 35 and not getting any younger so we have decided to start fertility. My fertility workup came back NORMAL..no reasons for infertility. Frustrating!!

Last month was our 1st cycle: 100mg clomid (2 mature follicles), trigger shot, timed Intercourse, progesterone, and baby aspirin. BFN!! ï??

This month we opted for IUI: 100mg clomid (3 mature follicle- TODAY), trigger shot tonight, and IUI on 4/7.

I am really hoping this is my month. I am also very happy that I found this forum because last month the TWW just about killed me.

Good Luck and Prayers to all in this FORUM. I hope you all get your BFP soon!!

11 years ago

Hi BEATNIS,

Feeling so sorry about u..!!Pls Don't lose hope..

Mine s the same case as u..

100mg clomid,4 follicles (22X17mm,19X16mm,17X14mm,12X15mm) on Day 9 and they triggered one day after,Timing Intercourse,started taking progesterone(300mg)..I dono how about my chances of getting pg dis month..!!Let me know if u have any ideas..

What was ur size of the mature follicles??
How much mg's u intake progesterone??

Probably i wish u ll get BFP dis month..!!

[url]User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you so much for your kind words waiting4anangel. The TWW is the worst time to get through so every day closer to the testing date I am anxious. Im sure you understand.

To answer your questions below I didnt memorize the sizes of my follicles. I do rememebr that 2 of them were over 20. The doctor said I hit it out of the ballpark. ALthough she is always very chipper.

I am on 400mg of prgesterone a day

I hope you are doing well..crossing my fingers and toes for BFP this month!

11 years ago

Hi BEATNIS,

wat do u mean"i hit it out of the ball park" ??Have u ever understood of what reason u got ur with mature follicles ?When r u planning to test?Im for u too..!!

[url]User Image

I think she was just being extra encouraging about the clomid working. After she said that she then went into saying that we have a 1% chance of having triplets and a 7-8% chance of having twins. In the car on the way home my DH said.. I wanted to tell the Dr. that I feel more like we have a 7-8% chance of getting pregnant with our history.

As far as testing I am going to wait as long as I can but patience is something I am working on. :) I am 4DPO today.

Where are you in your cycle?

11 years ago

Hi BEATNIS,

I'm on my 7 DPO..I'm not sure abt dis month..Got constipated and cramping..temp is high..wat abt u?

[url]User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo